Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#179605 07/26/05 04:24 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
After close examination of the pertainant scenes from GGGoH frame-by-frame, I have come to the conclusion that Clark did *not* win Lois a bear at the Corn Festival. <G> It was a mouse. If you freeze frame and look closely, its whiskers glint in the light, and its ears are far too big for a teddy bear. Also, later on in season 1, you see the toy turned around, and the tail is a bit longer than a bear's would be.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#179606 07/26/05 11:26 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Close, Laura, but not close enough. Dang, after all these years, my secret is out. Yup, I remember that heady day when I landed a bit part on Lois and Clark...sitting for most of the day on a shelf was a bit boring, but it was worth it to be snuggled (albeit very briefly) by our hero.

wink devil laugh

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#179607 07/27/05 09:46 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
LOL! But you got to sit on Lois's bed all season and get snuggled by her! wink

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#179608 07/27/05 09:47 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, that was the downside. goofy Plus, she hugged me way too tight - had bruises on my ribs for weeks. :rolleyes:

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard