AnnaBtG, and maybe others, have suggested this thread be created--wise idea, since two phrases already have been repeated (must be popular ones wink ). So, since I didn't want to repeat any in case I won a puzzle in the future, I compiled a list of the used phrases below. If no one minds, I'll just update this thread by adding more lines, and if my post gets too big (what IS the post character limit, anyway?), I'll just add another post to it. For now, I think that will keep things more efficient than everyone adding the puzzles separately--and running into the post limit, if there is one. Hopefully that works for everyone. I should be able to keep up within the last couple answers--which won't be in danger of being repeated due to their recency. For readability's sake, I smoothed up capitalization and occasionally punctuation, as those things don't really matter in the puzzle. Repeats marked with a double asterisk **--a warning not to repeat those ones again!
EDIT: By request, sources are now included with all quotes.

The List:

Man of Steel
First used by Luthor in Neverending Battle, regarding the result of the explosion test (wherein Superman is clearly unharmed). Follows Asabi's awed remark of "Invulnerable."

Mayson Drake
D.A. who loved Clark and couldn't stand Superman. First appeared in Church of Metropolis, died at the end of Lucky Leon.

These glasses had me fooled for two years.
Lois to Clark in Don't Tug on Superman's Cape, talking about how Tim and Amber Lake didn't seem like criminals, but what did she know, anyways, since a little thing like a pair of glasses was enough to obscure certain important facts . . .

Atomic Space Rat
A product sold in the episode Season's Greedings. When squeezed, it produced a hormone that caused children to be greedy and adults to act like greedy children. Even Clark was affected by it.

Hello! Duh! Clark Kent is Superman!
In Tempus Fugitive, Tempus demonstrates Clark's transformation between mild-mannered reporter and superhero, in front of Lois. When it appears she still hasn't fully grasped it (possibly due to shock, lol), he tells her this.

Lois, I have loved you from the beginning.
Clark to Lois in Big Girls Don't Fly.

Requiem for a Superhero
Title of an episode: the 5th episode, if you count the Pilot all as one, or the 6th episode, if you split the Pilot as two episodes. In it, Lois and Clark become official partners for the first time as they work on the boxing scandal, wherein her father has operated on the fighters to make them far stronger than normal humans by giving them some mechanical body parts.

That is so unfair; you know I can't fly.
Lois to Clark in We Have a Lot to Talk About.

And I always come back.
Clark to Lois in Oedipus Wrecks, when she says he's always leaving.

The next person who cracks a newlywed joke gets fitted for a body cast.
Lois to everyone else in Honeymoon in Metropolis as they entered the hotel suite; she was getting sick of all the teasing.

Your loving wife of twenty years has spent the entire day at the beauty shop.
Hypothetical situation proposed by Lois in The Ides of Metropolis, trying to show Clark that there are times when it is best to lie; Clark manages to NOT lie yet not prove Lois's point, which drives her nuts, lol.

**John Doe Is a Darn Nice Guy!
The mantra subliminally presented to everyone by Tempus via telephone lines in Meet John Doe.

Nope, not a bad guy in sight.
Superman to Lois in I Now Pronounce You, when she has a premonition that something bad will happen. Of course, it does, and we end up with the Wedding Argh.

Sir Charles, Lady Loisette and Baron Tempus.
Names from the first incarnation Lois & Clark enter, in the episode Soul Mates, describing Clark's, Lois's, and Tempus's respective roles.

Phillip Manning, Aymee Valdes, Dudley Nickolas
Names of three of the four "Smart Kids", from the episode of the same title.

Bobby Bigmouth
A snitch Lois and Clark rely on in many cases. First appears in That Old Gang of Mine.

You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
Lois and Clark are playing Scrabble in Honeymoon In Metropolis, and Lois invents the word "chumpy". When Clark says "try again", Lois asks in disbelief if he's challenging her, and he responds. wink

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Nope, it's just a guy in a pair of tights and a cape!

From the Pilot episode, spoken by various members of the crowd watching the Messenger launch.

God, Herb, who writes your dialogue, you sound like the prisoner of Zenda!
Tempus to H.G. Wells in Tempus, Anyone? when Wells begs Tempus to let Lois go.

Oh I should have known better than to order chinese food from a place called Ralph's Pagoda.
Spoken by Lois in The Phoenix, when she's feeling a touch of food poisoning. Clark takes care of her, of course. wink

**Being with you is stronger than me alone.
Lois to Clark in Ordinary People, when they're lying by the campfire together.

I just never get over how well defined you are.
Lois, as Lady Loisette, to Clark, as Sir Charles in the episode Soul Mates, when she's ogling his backside--he's wearing tight black leather pants.

Simple. Every woman in love thinks her man looks like Superman.
Lois figured out why she was "blind enough" to think Clark looked like Superman in Pheromone, My Lovely; Clark, of course, wanted to know why.

Of course I lie to him. All the time.
Lois to Perry in The Foundling, when Perry asks why she thinks she can't trust Clark any more, and she says that he lied to her. Naturally Perry then asks if she never lies to Clark. wink

If something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck, the chances are pretty good it is a duck.
Spoken by Lois to Jason Trask, when questioned in Strange Visitor if Superman was an alien--she thought he looked pretty human to her. wink

So she stole a story, and she stole a guy, and now she's trying to do it again, huh?
Clark to Lois in The Rival, about Linda King.

You're the man I never thought I'd meet
Lois to Clark in I Now Pronounce You.

I feel like Dorothy.
Shouldn't a tornado be flying us off to Oz pretty soon?

Spoken by Lois in The Green, Green Glow of Home, to Clark. He teased her in response by correcting her--Dorothy WANTED to return to Kansas, lol.

Didn't anybody ever tell you that two primary colors just do not work together?
William Waldecker to Clark in A Bolt from the Blue, right after they are both struck by lightning.

You also have a wife who thinks it's just maybe impossible to find a couple where you like him and I like her and they like us and we like them.
Lois to Clark in the episode Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark. Clark tells how the subject of them meeting up as a couple came about, as each of them said "I have a nice wife." Lois then launches into her usual long spiel regarding the topic.

Ever since we met, or at least ever since I took the time to listen, something about you has always made sense to me.
Lois to Superman in Don't Tug on Superman's Cape, while they are in their respective cages.

Lois, I'm just trying to ask you out. I'm not trying to negotiate a nuclear arms treaty.
Clark to Lois in The Phoenix, when she is babbling on about all the reasons why it's so difficult for her to say yes to a date. wink

You live above us, and when we try to bring you down here we only show the worst sides of ourselves.
Part of Lois's speech to Superman at the end of Whine, Whine, Whine, the episode where he is sued for "permanently damaging" Calvin Dregg's hand.

Generation after generation we are all blinded by love, Miss Lane. Especially that one great love that changes us forever.
H.G. Wells to Lois in Tempus Fugitive. Lois was worried people would think she was galactically stupid (thanks to Tempus's remarks), and he told her she was not stupid, only blind.

Oh please, I'll go to jail, I'll strap myself into the electric chair, just don't make me listen to this.
Tempus, in Tempus Fugitive, complaining about having to hear Clark and Lois's mushy talk.

There will always be another headless corpse, but true love comes around maybe once.
Perry to Lois in Ordinary People, when Lois hears about several headless bodies in the Spencer Spencer case.

The truth is, nobody knows how long they've got. Anyway, it's not the years that count. It's the moments.
Clark to Lois in Brutal Youth, when they're discussing how he gave up years for Jimmy.

After everything we've been through -- invading aliens, alternate universes, machines that suck the youth out of you... You figure the one thing that'd make me see flying pots would be... _Meat_!
Lois to Clark in Ghosts. Clark thinks that Lois was seeing things becauase she wasn't able to cook the meat loaf properly; Lois disagrees vehemently, as usual.

Killtipzixem
Mxyzptlk's name pronounced backwards--which was the only way to make him return to the 5th dimension where he belonged.

James Bartholomew Olsen
Jimmy's full name, first heard in Lucky Leon.

Lex Luthor will not live in a cage.
Spoken by Lex, in the episode House of Luthor, when the police come to arrest him--he promptly jumps off the balcony to his death. (Or was it? wink )

Well, just another Saturday night in Metropolis
Spoken by Lois to Clark at the end of their adventure in Fly Hard, where they were held captive by the gang looking for Dragonetti's treasure.

Oh Clark, I don't care if he used crazy glue. You're back!
Lois to Clark in That Old Gang of Mine, after his attempt at an explanation of how Superman "saved" him.

Luthor. Your worst nightmare.
Lex Luthor to Sheldon Bender in The Phoenix, revealing that he actually IS alive.

You're low man. I'm top banana. That's the way I like it.
Lois to Clark in the Pilot episode; when Perry "forces" Lois to work with Clark, she lays down the ground rules straight off. laugh

Lois, anybody with half a hemisphere can see that you two are gasoline and fire, TNT and matches, two trains headed toward ...
Perry to Lois in Lucky Leon, thinking that she and Clark had had an awful date. Lois, of course, has to set him straight.

He's a man. I'm a woman. You want me to draw a diagram?
Spoken by Lois in I've Got a Crush On You, when Clark asks how she got so close to this one guy she was spying on.

Lois Lane, finally, literally, swept off her feet. Too bad he's an alien.
Spoken by Cat Grant in the Pilot episode, when Clark flies Lois back to her desk in the newsroom. Cat can't believe her eyes, and when a fellow staffer asked if it was because of seeing a man who could fly, Cat corrected her with a "no".

Listen. Get something straight. Clones eat frogs, not lizards. Frogs. Any idiot knows that!
Lois to Leo Nunk in Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding, when he makes a reference about a "lizard-eating clone".

You're the first homicide case I ever had that solved itself.
Spoken by Detective Wolfe to Clark in That Old Gang of Mine, referring to his miraculous reappearance.

Jaxon Xavier Luthor
Lex Luthor's son, who makes a large appearance as the villain in Virtually Destroyed.

No sweetheart, fly back. It's faster!
Martha's advice to Clark in Just Say Noah when he asks if he should go crawling back to Lois on hands and knees.

You notice it's tough to get good Camembert outside of France?
Lois to Clark in Ordinary People, trying to avoid the subject of conversation by babbling, as usual. wink

Why tamper with greatness?
Luthor's remarks to everyone upon his takeover of the Planet in Barbarians at the Planet.

Intensity might be a crime in Smallville, but in Metropolis it's a survival skill.
Lois to Clark in The Green, Green Glow of Home, when Clark explains to Lois that she was being too intense when talking to people.

Lois, who would know better than a look-a-like agency about famous impersonators?
Clark to Lois in That Old Gang of Mine, when trying to figure out where the gangsters came from.

**John Doe is a darn nice guy
Once again, these are the lines Tempus had subliminally programmed into everyone's head via telephone lines in the episode Meet John Doe.

Harold Kripstly
The Toymaker in the episode Toy Story, who kidnapped orphans to provide them with all the treats they could want.

One man's felony is another man's skill.
Jimmy to Perry and Lois in the Pilot episode, when Perry asks how he learned to boost a car.

Electricity and a conductor. So simple. So reproducible.
Spoken by the (insane) Dr. Gretchen Kelly in A Bolt From the Blue, when she discovers how to transfer Superman's powers.

Clark, take it easy, you're not Superman!
Lois to Clark in Fly Hard, when Clark runs through all the possible scenarios in his mind and realizes he just can't take any risks.

**Being with you is stronger than me alone.
Again, Clark to Lois in Ordinary People, as they are cuddled by the campfire.

If my heart was in my head, I wouldn't have any room for my brain.
Lois to the Chinese Grandfather in Chi of Steel, who had said her head and heart were in two different places.

I said nine. I thought you'd be naked . . . ready.
From the Pilot (2nd part, if that matters), wherein Lois meets Clark at his door the morning after the long night where they discovered Dr. Platt's body. Clark answers the door in a towel, and Lois is clearly shaken up by the sight. wink

Glasses, secret identity, seemed like a good idea at the time.
Clark mutters this in Tempus Fugitive, after discovering Lois's very angry reaction to the discovery of his secret.

In one lousy second, they took away my partner and my best friend. He died without ever knowing.
Spoken by Lois to Perry in That Old Gang of Mine, the morning after Clark "died" in the gambler's den.

A set of personalized stationery. From the desk of Cat Chow.
Lois to Cat Grant in Illusions of Grandeur, after Cat "sulks in" because Arthur Chow married an exotic dancer.

We're so used to the suit being a disguise, but it can't disguise how I feel about you. How we feel about each other.
Clark to Lois in Sex, Lies and Videotape, when they discuss why the photographer was able to get pictures of them together.

Ten years and never a cross word
Arnold to Michelle in Just Say Noah (the line occurs twice in that episode), talking about how much in love they are. Clark and Lois are obviously the intended recipients of the lesson.

Clean their socks? Clean their socks?! He is a Superman, you are a super idiot.
Lisa to Hank in Super Mann when he uses the wrong sports metaphor.

I hate it when the hero gets the heroine. It's so cliché!
Baron Tempos to the sorcerer in Soul Mates, lamenting that the Fox has stolen Lady Loisette.

It's still Jimmy. I just wanted something a little more professional sounding for my first byline.
Jimmy to Clark in Brutal Youth, referring to the byline "James Olsen" on an article on the Metropolis Public Library.

Is this a mistake? Will the pain of losing the challenge you represent be worse than the pain of constantly losing to you?
Lex to Superman in House of Luthor, as the hero is lying on the floor of the kryptonite cage.

In the unlikely event of poison gas, hold the mask toward you and breathe normally. Thank you and have a nice day.
Female voice in Home is Where the Hurt Is, when Mindy Church puts her gas mask on and the crime lords die from the gas.

Sometimes geniuses have trouble with simple things. It's what makes us colorful.
Victor to Griffin in The Prankster, explaining why he has a Master's in engineering yet can't figure out how to turn on the security system.

Course, I don't know officially. But, let's face it. If a man in my position didn't know, unofficially, then, well, he wouldn't be a man in my position.
Perry to Lois and Clark in The Ides of Metropolis, referring to knowing that Lois was harboring a fugitive from justice--Stuart.

I bet you'd look real cute in black chiffon.
Lois to Clark in The Phoenix; when he's getting ready to ask her out, she tells him he has that tone of voice people have when they want to borrow things, so he jokes that he wants to borrow her clothes.

Lois, trust me on this. I am not your typical male.
Clark to Lois in Pilot, after she scornfully says he's typical for paying attention to Dr. Baines' age.

It's over. Superman's gone and there's nothing we can do about it.
Clark to Lois in Man of Steel Bars, when he's quitting.

Speaking of which, when were you planning on telling me? Our wedding night? First anniversary? When the kids started flying around the house?
Lois to Clark in We Have a Lot to Talk About, regarding The Secret.

And I do have the one notebook . . . but it looks like Greek to me.
That's because it is Greek.

Lois, and then Perry, in Witness, talking about the notebook Dr. Winninger gave her.

Son, I'm not the editor of a major newspaper because I can yodel.
Perry to Jimmy in The Phoenix. Jimmy was surprised Lois and Clark agreed, and Perry replied by saying that a budding romance would do that to you. Jimmy incredulously responds with "How did you know that?"

Oh, you are just the best. And you are going to get stuffed.
Lois to Clark in Season's Greedings, when she realizes he purposely missed his flight (via Superman Airlines, but she doesn't know that), to be with her for Christmas dinner.

Brothers in the bonds, I greet thee thrice.
The words Ching tells Clark to greet the Elders with in Lord of the Flys, accompanied by specific gestures. Clark's response is, of course, "You're kidding." wink He later follows the instructions anyhow.

I'm just a bird in a gilded case.
Mindy Church, being an airhead to Lois in Home is Where the Hurt Is. Lois, of course, corrects her words.

An ode to your teeth, they're so perfect and shiny. I love you so much, I wish you were miny.
Victor to Lois in Return of the Prankster.

My car stalled, a big white light engulfed me, I saw some aliens and I woke up in my front seat three hours later but it only seemed like two seconds. Did I mention floating?
Lois to Clark in Contact, telling him about her "kidnapping by aliens".

For a space man, you're the most romantic person I've ever known. Earth guys don't have a chance against you.
Lois to Clark in Battleground Earth. He mentions there was only one time in his life when he felt this incredible feeling of connection and belonging, and she asks when. His reply? "The day I met you." *collective awwwwwwwwww*

It's the _idea_ of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he _can_ do: it's enough.
Lois to Clark in Neverending Battle, when Lois says Superman can't be everywhere at once and Clark wonders what good he is, then.

You're in my dreams like a touchdown pass, I can't help noticing you've got a great . . .
Clark reading an inscription in Lois's high school yearbook to her, in the episode It's a Small World After All.

We're not the only creatures on the planet capable of caring, betrayal, sorrow, forgiveness and faith.
Martin Pfinch-Lupus on TV at the end of Whine, Whine, Whine.

You took advantage of a privileged interview situation to grab potentially incriminating evidence from an unsuspecting subject. I love it.
Lois to Clark, when he steals a slide of Mentamide 5 from Dr. Carlton's office during their interview with him.

Be honest, isn't one of us without the other . . . incomplete, almost unnecessary? Or am I all alone here? Oh, I hope not. There's nothing quite so painful as unrequited hate.
Lex to Superman in Seconds, just before Superman says "Do that and this is war". Lex, of course, hits the remote control button and blows up a few buildings.

Okay, a lunar flare... or too much MSG in my lunch, or maybe I'm just tired. Whatever it was, we've got more important things to think about.
Clark to Lois in Lethal Weapon, when the red K has affected him.

How about a smoothie? It'll only take a second.
Clark to Lois in Witness, when she comes over, before she asks to stay at his apartment that night.

He's about as far from perfect as you can be but I'll tell you the difference between him and Calvin: he wants my happiness more than his own.
Lois to Elise in Whine, Whine, Whine.

A theater is more than bricks and mortar. It's drama and passion and mystery and comedy and life.
Beatrice to Clark in the Pilot episode.

In vino veritas. Anyway, he was always disappointed he never had a son.
Lois to Clark on their date in Lucky Leon.

The nonlinear amplifier multiplies the input signals, with obvious trigonometric results.
Clark to Lois in The Eyes Have It. He's quoting from a science journal about Dr. Faraday's work.

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.