Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177550 04/05/05 01:43 AM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was watching the episode "Never on a Sunday" (I think it's called that, anyway... XD) the episodes about Clark getting nightmares, because a guy named Sunday was doing Voodoo on him.

Anyway I don't know of anyone else has seen this, but I noticed that in the scene when Clark reaches (and managed to grip) Lois ring on the ground, a small papercut is visible on his right hand. I found it quite amusing. :p

Erm... Eh... Yeah. XP

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
#177551 04/09/05 09:47 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
You are right on the name of the ep except it's "Never on Sunday". I can't say I have noticed that myself. You must have really been paying attention. I'll have to remember to watch for that next time I watch that ep.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#177552 04/12/05 11:48 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, I noticed that too. That was under my 'I see an oopsie with the show'. I can't remember if I ever brought it up.

It's funny the things you see when you look hard!

Nice to hear from you Cherry.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#177553 04/13/05 06:39 AM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
*laughs* I've got no idea how I actually noticed that. I really must have good eyes for details (and this comes from the persons who can't find the vacuum-cleaner when she needs it). goofy

*waves to SuperRoo* Hullo! wave

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
#177554 04/15/05 12:32 AM
Columnist
Columnist
There are all sorts of little "mistakes" in the show that you notice the more you watch. Like I just watched the episode where HG Wells takes them back to save "Baby Clark". At the end of the episode Clark grabs the birthday card from Lois where she has written that Clark is Superman. Anyway he rips it in half, puts the two halves on top of each other and rips again. Only you can tell that he is having to put that little bit of effort into that we would. As Superman it should rip like nothing.

I have noticed that in several episodes where they have Dean doing something as Superman that just doesn't have the effortless look to it that it should. I don't mean either where he is trying to look human. Also considering in the first episode he lifts the shuttle into space they have him doing like it was no trouble (facial expression). But in subsequent episodes they always have him looking like its difficulty to do something that should be easier than lifting the shuttle.

#177555 04/16/05 09:55 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I always thought maybe some things, like stopping a train without totally wrecking it, might require a lot of concentration...so maybe thats why it looks like he's putting a lot of effort into it?

*shrug* just a theory.

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard