Hack from Nowheresville

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Awesome! Thanks. smile

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
CK Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just got the email myself I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! party

*CK*
Merriwether
Merriwether
Woo hoo! How exciting! I can't wait to find out if we get any extras!

Kathy

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<whimper> Now I have to figure out how to raise cash for more boxed sets. Looks like it's gonna be worth it though.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Our prayers have been answered! This is wonderful news!!!!!!! hyper It made my day!

party

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wheeee!

party

but... June?? Well, better late than never smile

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes! Finally...! sad

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I was JUST about to post this exact message! I just got the email too! I am so excited!! I have been waiting for this for so long and seeing the box is getting me even more excited!!

Yay!! smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 YAAAY!!! I (well, like everyone here) have been waiting for this forever! I can't wait. I hope the next three seasons come out soon after this one. /me crosses fingers and toes

This is so comforting; I'll have something close to my heart to bring to university next year, and I could just hole up and watch L&C when I'm homesick! goofy

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Features Writer
Features Writer
hyper mso when it come out? i can't control myself anymore.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I have one of those generic brand DVD players so regional-coding is no problem for me. I'm hoping that it will be released in Australia because I haven't heard word that it will be.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
The price has gone up since I bought it, I think, so I'm glad the purchase includes updates. cool Still, DVD Region-Free is a useful little tool for us multi-national viewers so long as we're watching on computer. I've tried a few other deregioning programs, but this one seems to work the most consistently and without getting in the way of anything else. It hasn't been updated recently, but it works fine, so....

Might be a useful recourse for those non-USA residents if they're not released internationally.

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Despite having already created pretty decent DVD's of my own for the series, I'm anxiously awaiting the official box sets so I can get my greedy little hands on them. Hope they release them quicker than the typical six month wait per season.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As LNC is a long dead show, I'd imagine they'd be keen to release it as soon as they can. There's no real reason why they should have long periods between sets.

There are no contractual reasons to get in the way. For example, here in the UK we've had to wait four months longer for the Stargate S7 boxed set than US fans smile1 )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Huzzah!

dance

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Columnist
Columnist
wowww party

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard