Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: JenniJac A look at Lois & Clark First Season DVD Box - 02/14/05 05:58 AM
Check it out at
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2915
Awesome! Thanks. smile
Posted By: CK Re: A look at Lois & Clark First Season DVD Box - 02/14/05 07:57 AM
I just got the email myself I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! party
Woo hoo! How exciting! I can't wait to find out if we get any extras!

Kathy
<whimper> Now I have to figure out how to raise cash for more boxed sets. Looks like it's gonna be worth it though.

LabRat smile
Our prayers have been answered! This is wonderful news!!!!!!! hyper It made my day!

party
Wheeee!

party

but... June?? Well, better late than never smile
Yes! Finally...! sad
I was JUST about to post this exact message! I just got the email too! I am so excited!! I have been waiting for this for so long and seeing the box is getting me even more excited!!

Yay!! smile1
smile1 YAAAY!!! I (well, like everyone here) have been waiting for this forever! I can't wait. I hope the next three seasons come out soon after this one. /me crosses fingers and toes

This is so comforting; I'll have something close to my heart to bring to university next year, and I could just hole up and watch L&C when I'm homesick! goofy

Mirage smile
hyper mso when it come out? i can't control myself anymore.
I have one of those generic brand DVD players so regional-coding is no problem for me. I'm hoping that it will be released in Australia because I haven't heard word that it will be.
The price has gone up since I bought it, I think, so I'm glad the purchase includes updates. cool Still, DVD Region-Free is a useful little tool for us multi-national viewers so long as we're watching on computer. I've tried a few other deregioning programs, but this one seems to work the most consistently and without getting in the way of anything else. It hasn't been updated recently, but it works fine, so....

Might be a useful recourse for those non-USA residents if they're not released internationally.
Posted By: RL Re: A look at Lois & Clark First Season DVD Box - 02/25/05 09:50 PM
Despite having already created pretty decent DVD's of my own for the series, I'm anxiously awaiting the official box sets so I can get my greedy little hands on them. Hope they release them quicker than the typical six month wait per season.
As LNC is a long dead show, I'd imagine they'd be keen to release it as soon as they can. There's no real reason why they should have long periods between sets.

There are no contractual reasons to get in the way. For example, here in the UK we've had to wait four months longer for the Stargate S7 boxed set than US fans smile1 )
Huzzah!

dance
wowww party
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards