Next Thread
Print Thread
#177322 02/13/05 09:10 AM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
wave Hello!

I've finally gotten a new computer, which I'm thrilled about, which has enough space for me to d/l the entire show! laugh

My friend used eMule and it took her ten days (TEN DAYS!) to d/l one single episode. I guess that's the problem with being picky, though, when I used eMule, I tried to d/l whatever I could. Unfortunately, my old computer ran out of room, and everything got messed up, but now I have my new computer. smile Of course, I think it probably wouldn't take this comp ten days to d/l one episode, but I imagine it would still be superslow.

I was told that using BT was the fastest way, so I downloaded the program. Only problem is, I can't find any sites with the torrent files, and the original one I'd bookmarked seems to be closed down. Does anyone know any good torrent sites where I can get Lois & Clark from? Thanks!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
#177323 02/13/05 09:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hoping this thread isn't going against boards policy and my apologies if it is. :rolleyes:

Here's a site I find useful TorrentSpy

Good luck and remember, the show comes out on official DVDs later in the year!

Avia (anxiously awaiting those subtitles and bonuses)

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
#177324 02/13/05 02:42 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
remember, the show comes out on official DVDs later in the year!
I think I missed a memo ... it does????

Where did you hear this?

Kathy

#177325 02/13/05 03:39 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
That\'s the buzz.
We've asked Warner Bros about the series a few times over the past year and they've told us they're looking into it, and that they'd like to release the set, but it's never been scheduled. This morning we decided to follow up on the series again, and we were told that they are working on the set, and it'll be released sometime in 2005. We asked them to narrow it down, but they were reluctant to do so since the date could change.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#177326 02/14/05 02:39 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm...I used to go to www.suprnova.org for Torrent downloads, but the last time I went there, they handed me this site http://www.exeem.com/ ... so...I haven't looked at it yet because I'm hooked up to a crummy network (joys of college campuses), but maybe you'll find it useful...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#177327 02/14/05 04:09 PM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hoping this thread isn't going against boards policy
smile1 I can't wait to see all the special features; I hope someone's been taking good care of them!

But anyhow, thanks avia and Shadow! I'm on my way to d/ling some L&C finally, after all these years! I got and watched the whole first episode...I was like this mecry because it's been years since I've seen an episode, so it was a little emotional for me. blush

Thanks again guys, and sorry if anyone's found this strand offensive...

Mirage

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard