Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177302 02/04/05 10:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
...Where Lois and Clark were discussing something at the Planet and Clark was shooting rubber bands into a cup?

Thanks in advance.
JM

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm pretty sure it was "Through a Glass Darkly," the first ep of the New Krypton arc. smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Features Writer
Features Writer
i need to find the story when lois and clark was in the research room " together" blush and jimmy just happen to come in.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you, SuperGEM! You're right, that was the episode. I always loved that scene, Clark nonchalantly showing off his superpowers in front of Lois. Very WAFFy smile1

lovesuper97, you might want to post your question under a separate topic, cos no one might see it here. Jimmy barging in on Lois and Clark's tender, intimate moments happened more than once, and way too often if you ask me! One episode in which it happened was in "I Now Pronounce You," the first episode of the Wedding Argh. That was in the conference room, though.

JM

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard