Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177292 02/01/05 07:46 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Guys! smile

I'm working on a project, and I was wondering if you could help me. I need some images to trace, and I thought maybe some kind, intelligent, thoughtful, wonderful FoLCs could help me find them. wink

I need a picture of Kryptonite. I tried Googling, but---ah, you'd be surprised what kind of images are tagged with that name... eek *shudder

Also, a picture of Superman punching a guy would be nice, but I can probably work something out with that. All I *really* need right now is the Kryptonite.

Thanks! smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sure, Mary. If you're looking for comic book images, there's a large selection here and here of Superman wallpapers. They include a decent number of pictures of Superman punching things or looking like he's punching things. That page also has Kryptonite in chain form and in glowing blob form.

From the show, we have:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't suppose bar form would be particularly helpful...

How do you feel about red?

[Linked Image]

Oh, and there's this prop from somewhere or other...

[Linked Image]

Any of that work, or should I keep digging?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks Paul! smile1

"Authentic Replica"? confused

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
I see Paul has already taken care of the Kryptonite pictures.

Punching someone, I could only think of Trask. Here it is - hope it's good enough.

[Linked Image]

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, Mary, it's an authentic replica. That's right. It's a genuine certified absolutely real copy of a completely fictional mineral. I'm almost certain it comes with a certificate of authenticity to prove it, too. At least, similar authenitc replicas I've seen advertized (Wolverine's claws, various famous movie props, etc.) always have.

While I'm posting, I'll reconstruct my original post (which, sadly, was destroyed in a right-clicking mishap) and give you some samples from the linked pages. Click any of these pictures for the larger version. These are, obviously, all from the comics. There aren't too many shots of Superman actually punching someone in the series (he did a fair amount of lifting and threatening and stuff, but very little punching), and I can't seem to find any good screencaps from eps such as "Requiem for a Superhero," "Resplendant Man," "Chi of Steel," or "Faster Than a Speeding Vixen," which are eps in which, IIRC, he actually did throw a few punches.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Any of those suit your needs, Mary?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Blogger
Blogger
I don't have any images, but I do recall Clark punching quite a bit in "Soul Mates". Although, it was as the "Lone Rider" not Superman. Just as a point of reference if needed. huh

Seema

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
For punching, also check out "Battleground Earth", towards the end. Don't have a screencap of it, sorry.

Molly
Merriwether
Merriwether
You want Superman punching someone...I can only think of him punching a TV - not a person. I cannot remember which episode.

Of course all the other episodes that everyone else mentioned.

Gee I was a load of help.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Superman punching a TV is from Don't Tug on Superman's Cape - Clark punches the TV when they watch the video where Lois supposedly dies.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks! I hate it when I can't remember stuff.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard