Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was reading the script to Ultra Woman and it says "A familiar, gleaming red chunk of rock is held up to the sun ..." and then later they say "...make Superman permanently apathetic."
but I don't remember any episode before this where they talk about red Kryptonite OR it's affects on Superman.

Can someone fill me in? Did I miss an episode?

TEEEEEEEEEJ

EDIT I found it..."Individual Responsiblitiy"

NEVERMIND...FALSE ALARM...

SORRY

sheepish Teeej

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

The first episode in the serie that the red Kryptonite appears was "INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY"

An expedition team searching for kryptonite finds some red one near where Superman's ship crashed. As Bill Church, Jr. plans to kidnap Perry White, Gene Newtrich comes in with the red kryptonite, but, since they don't know what it will do to Superman, they decide to test it out. Clark asks Lois how her date with Scardino was, and she tells him it was okay and that he stuck around. They then see men robbing a payroll truck, and Superman comes to the rescue, only the red kryptonite makes him apathetic. He lets the robbers go, and Lois is at a loss. She is also surprised at Clark's nonchalance about the whole thing.

Church plans Operation Nirvana and wants to control the media -- first, by getting control of the Daily Planet. Meanwhile, Lois gets flowers from Scardino, and Clark asks her out again. She says she has plans. Clark suggests that they are afraid of intimacy. Franklin Stern, the owner of the Daily Planet is not happy with a strike, a sickout and the payroll truck robbery and might sell the Planet to Multiworld Communications, which Lois thinks is part of Intergang. Perry says that they have 72 hours to convince them that Bill Church, Jr., runs Intergang. Perry is kidnaped, and the red kryptonite prevents Superman from stopping it.

Perry learns that his kidnapper is Church, who says that he didn't want Perry to talk Sterns out of selling the paper. He also offers Perry a job with Intergang. Superman tells Lois he doesn't know what has happened to him, but he draws a picture of Gene for the police. Lois gives him a name of a psychotherapist, Dr. Friskin, whom he goes to see. Perry tells Church that he'll never work for Intergang, and Church threatens his family. Meanwhile, Lois and Jimmy try to hold the paper together and try to explain Perry's absence to Stern. Superman makes another appointment with Dr. Friskin. Gene then gets into Dr. Friskin's office and plants red kryptonite under the couch. Around the same time, Church tells Perry about the red kryptonite because he'll either be part of Intergang or dead. Lois goes to confront Dr. Friskin, who has told Superman he may need a vacation.

Bobby Bigmouth identifies a picture of Gene Newtrich, who is a soil engineer. Lois and Clark get into Gene's office, Clark finds red kryptonite, and Lois finds out that Newtrich might work for Intergang. As Superman expresses his emotions and destroys Dr. Friskin's office, he notices the red kryptonite and throws it away. Perry breaks out of his room and finds Church's plans. Lois and Clark examine the plans they stole from Gene and find a sub-basement. Perry calls Lois and tells her that Church is the head of Intergang, but he can't tell them where he is because Church catches him. They go to the sub-basement to see if Perry is there, but not before Church wipes the computers clean. Lois gets caught as they are about to take Perry away, but Superman shows up. The red kryptonite doesn't have any affect because he knows about it. Church, however, grabs Lois, but Superman uses his superspeed to grab him. Lois gets a note from Dan saying he won't be back for the weekend. Clark tells Lois she can choose to see Dan but that he will deal with his feelings and stick around for their date.

Classic Lines:

1. Superman: It's not big deal, Lois. Most criminals are repeat offenders. I'll probably just catch them again later.

2. Bill Church, Jr.: Well, this is better than killing him. He just doesn't care. That was the problem with the green kryptonite, it always ticked him off.

3. Superman: So, is that Tiffany with an "i" or a "y"?

4. Superman: Lois, don't have a stroke, what do you think police are for?

5. Dr. Friskin: Do you have a girlfriend right now?
Superman: Yes. No. It's kind of complicated. I haven't exactly told her everything about me, and I'm afraid that that is, well, it's making her drift toward this other guy.
Dr. Friskin: Does he have superpowers too?

6. Perry: You know, I'm ashamed I ever let you spit up on me.

7. Dr. Friskin: Oh, you've spent some time in therapy?
Lois: Oh, no. Uh, just that the last psychiatrist that I saw, well, had an exact double of me made and tried to kill me.
Dr. Friskin: And how did that make you feel?

8. Lois: But you've gotta promise you won't disappear. And you'll be there at 7? And 7:01? And 7:02? And 7:03? And 7:04? And 7:05?

http://www.redboots.net/Episodes/season_2d.htm

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard