Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
HEHEHEHE YAY! I'm first..I'm first! At least I hope so. smile1

Sara, This story was soooo angsty and *sigh* I loved it. Specially the end where clark checks where his family is. Awww hon, this story was so sweet. And! They figured out how they would fix that sticky mess too. dizzy THANK GOD! Hope to see more from you soon.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Kerth
Kerth
drool

Beautiful blush

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
OMG, this story was just excellent!!! thumbsup And beautiful!!! wave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heya, but I remember there being something about a resolution for altClark around here somewhere Ms. Sara, maybe an Epilogue type format...or even A WHOLE NEW STORY!!! grovel

Whatcha say...hmm?...hmm?...hmm?

TEEEEEEEEEJ

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
heya, but I remember there being something about a resolution for altClark around here somewhere Ms. Sara, maybe an Epilogue type format...or even A WHOLE NEW STORY!!!
Well, I *was* going to wait a few days, but since you brought it up, TEEEJ, there *is* a sequel. wink Away From the Sun is already in the works, I can't say whether or not it's a "resolution," for alt Clark, but he is the main character. devil The muse has already excitedly written several pages of this, so look forward to it early next year!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WELL RIGHT ON!! SARA!! That's just cool, looking forward to this! clap

TEEEEEEEEJ

Features Writer
Features Writer
Finished? Oh no!!! I told you to make it forever!

Darn.. what am I going to read or wait for every Tuesday.. or any other day when you promise it to be posted anyday during the week? NOOOO.. this is horrible! I cant believe you are doing this to me!

RRRR... Thats it! I'm depressed!

"What? No! I dont want to go to the beach! I need to stay AWAY FROM THE SUN! That's all I need right now." goofy

Good job, Sara. But next time, please do me a favor...

Make me your BR grovel

MDL. (who really likes to stay away from the sun in any circunstances. laugh )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I know this is long overdue... but yay, the semester's almost over! smile1

Thank you all so much for sticking with me throughout my first adventure in posting... not to mention my first time writing something of this length, and with an a-plot no less! Your comments and suggestions are honestly what kept me going and finishing this story. goofy

Although thank you doesn't seem quite adequate, it's all I've got (and besides, it's 4 in the morning and the brain doesn't function so well goofy )... Diane, TEEEEJ, Paul, Saskia... This would have NEVER been finished without you, nor would it have been a story of which I'm immensely proud! Thank you all for your encouragement, your suggestions, your nitpicks, your commas, and your support!!!! notworthy notworthy

Sara (who's probably going to hide from Erica until I'm ready to start posting AFTS peep )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara (who's probably going to hide from Erica until I'm ready to start posting AFTS)
You go, girl... hide... stay Away from the Sun as much as you can. I will be waiting here! wink

MDL. (who doesn't understand why people hide from her like that.) huh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard