Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#176821 09/23/04 07:11 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Windfall! Glad you liked it, even if you aren't familiar with the comedy stylings of Jerry Lewis. laugh

Hey, at least you knew Robert Goulet. wink

Anyway, time for a new pic, huh? Okay... let's see what you guys can do with this one...

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Okay, Paul made me do this and I'm feeling loopy right now..so these are his fault. wink
____

Tempus sniffs. "Herbie, did you just fart?"

Herb: "Well...I do feel quite constipated."
____

Utopian Wax Museum patron to friend: "Geez! The sculptor must have been drunk! What's wrong with their faces?"
____

Tempus: Herb, what the heck is that smell?!
Herb: I...well..I thought I'd programed the time machine to land in Smallville, not Smellville! Oh dear, I *do* hope we can catch up with Lois and Clark.
Tempus: Oh, give me a break, Herb and do it right this time!
____

That all for now! wink

Sara (who's having far too much fun in IRC to really concentrate on thinking up a caption)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Tempus: Herb Old Man does my bum look big in this?
HG Wells: No it doesn't Tempus. Thinking actually your bum is the size of your ego which is the size of Jupiter!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm. No new caption in a few days, and only 2 people posted on this pic. Is it the pic, or is the caption thread slowing down? Well, hopefully the next pic will get more responses.

Which means we need a winner! Think I'll go with...

Utopian Wax Museum patron to friend: "Geez! The sculptor must have been drunk! What's wrong with their faces?"
You're up, Sara!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Oy!! Paaaul!! You're forcing me to spend countless hours...all right...minutes...finding another picture. razz wink

Thanks for picking me! smile

[Linked Image]
edit:Sorry the pic seems to have disappeared. frown I get an error message in german. huh

As expected, I spent far too long picking this out...so I'd better see some good captions come from it!! laugh

Sara (who swears she's not avoiding Paul...it just takes her a long time to chose the right picture... wink )

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
---
H.G. Wells: Sorry, dear, for putting you into that much trouble, but if we have to go meet your parents in the eighties you'll have to have your hair styled like you used to, back then.
Lois, thinking: God, whatever had possessed me to have my hair like this??
---

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lois thinking: ...Why do I feel like that creepy guy in a bowler hat is standing behind me, getting ready to screw up my life again?

TEEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wells: "What a interesting piece of jewelery you have, my dear."

Lane: "Yeah, well, I'm not wearing them because I like them. I lost a bet to Ralph, the worm! The earrings are from his mother and boy are they cheap! They making my lobes break-out!"

β€œβ€¦with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Clark: Lois, it's me! Clark! Tempus got a device... I don't know how it works, but I ended up in Wells's body! Lois? Why are you turning away from me! Lois? What's wrong?

Lex, thinking: This is insufferable! I wanted to be close to Lois, but not like this!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by HatMan:
Clark: Lois, it's me! Clark! Tempus got a device... I don't know how it works, but I ended up in Wells's body! Lois? Why are you turning away from me! Lois? What's wrong?

Lex, thinking: This is insufferable! I wanted to be close to Lois, but not like this!
That is hysterically!!! rotflol

β€œβ€¦with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Sorry, I've been neglecting my duties here as the "it." Everyone had some really funny contributions!!! goofy ).

Sara ( rotflol )

HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
lol, good timing, Sara! I was just coming to the boards thinking about this thread. I realized it'd been a while, and decided to bring it back up with a new caption. I came up with one I liked, got it all set, and then found this. rotflol

For the record, this is what I came up with:

Wells: ... So, you see, I've got a rather fine mess on my hands. Clearly, there's only one thing to do. I have to bring the Lois of that universe forward in time until her Clark gets home. In the meantime, you'll have to take her place. You can do that, I'm sure. She is you, after all. There are some differences, of course, but you can always claim it's hormones or something. It will be worth it, trust me. You'll help save the world, and, at the same time, you'll be able to get to know your Clark (while pretending to be his finace...). Everything works out neatly, don't you think?

Alt-Lois: <turns away, muttering.> Who does this guy think he is?

Wells: Oh, dear. Please, Miss Lane, you simply must come with me. It's the only way...

---

Anyway, thanks Sara and James. smile I'm glad you liked it so much. smile

/me goes back to look at Sara's post, and gets hypnotized by the rows of rolling graemlins...

<shakes head> Where was I?

Oh, right! New pic! Okay, see what you make of this...

[Linked Image]

Paul

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Lois! I know the restrooms are out of order, but just hold on, I'm coming!!"

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
First of all...

Wells: ... So, you see, I've got a rather fine mess on my hands. Clearly, there's only one thing to do. I have to bring the Lois of that universe forward in time until her Clark gets home. In the meantime, you'll have to take her place. You can do that, I'm sure. She is you, after all. There are some differences, of course, but you can always claim it's hormones or something. It will be worth it, trust me. You'll help save the world, and, at the same time, you'll be able to get to know your Clark (while pretending to be his finace...). Everything works out neatly, don't you think?
ROTFLMAO!!!!! goofy

Sara

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hmmm.. tough to beat Wendy on this... But let me try.

"Okay, Dr. Klein. HereΒ΄s the sample you asked me. Now... will I be able to have children or not?"

MDL. ( devil definately.)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Milk! It does a body good!

(okay...so that was weak drool )
____

Filming a milk commercial:

Superman: Milk, it does a body good!

Director: Cut!

Superman: How was that?

Director: Well, Superman, with all due respect...not that great.

Superman: Why??

Director: Well, for starters, you drank the *entire* gallon. We need the veiwer to *see* the product. *And* you wiped off the milk mustache.

Superman: Oh. Sorry. Try it again?

Director: <sigh> Sure...Milk, a Super Source of Calcium, take 23.
______

Okay, that's all I've got...nothing inspiring, I know, but maybe I'll think of something else.

Sara laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wanted to go with a 'milk, got your mustache?' but I can't beat Sara on this one. smile1

HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A few days, no new caption. Must be time to pick a winner so we can get moving again.

At first, I was leaning towards Sara, since she made me laugh without having to refer to bodily fluids (which is just a personal preference of mine). This "morning," though, I seem to be in a different mood, possibly because I'm still half-asleep and punchy.

Reading through now, Wendy's really seems to stand out. clap

Paul

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Paul! smile And sorry about the caption - it was one of those ideas which just came to me the second I saw the photo, and refused to go away. goofy That's about the only time I post on these threads - if a caption just springs to mind.

Anyway... here's a new one.

[Linked Image]

Have at it!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That raving lunatic with the tank and the shears is back, and he's trying to cut the world's hair!! There's nothing for it. This looks like a job for... Curler Woman!!

<rips open shirt>

blush Oops. Did I forget to put my costume on under my clothes again? Good thing I do these changes in the privacy of my own home...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard