Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
smile

[Linked Image]
1868x2500, 575ko

wave

Over 40 Mb of High Quality Lois & Clark Pictures on http://ffolnc.free.fr
You own any photograph of Lois & Clark and a scanner ? pliz help me to grow up this collection and send me an email ;-)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooh, one of the promo pictures from "Desperate Housewives", Teri's new (brilliant) TV show. She looks good these days.

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, she looks great. *And* she also doesn't remind me of Lois Lane, which would have been a huge show-turnoff for me.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't wait until "Desperate Housewives" premiers. I saw the pilot on their website (it was amazing) but it might have changed since they added the new cast members. It's so great to see that Teri has a spot on Sunday nights with ABC...ohhh the memories! thumbsup

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Blogger
Blogger
Oohhhhh..very nice! laugh

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard