This guy is perfect in L&C

Vin
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lord Nor? I guess it takes all sorts to make a world. Personally I don't think Nor was a good idea. A real Zod wannabe, and this is coming from someone who thinks the movies are about a tenth as good as L&C, and the comics a millionth....

Who would I be? No question, Clark Kent. I basically am now anyway, just without the powers or the reporter job..... I even have my own Lois, although obviously her name isn't Lois, and she's better looking. But then I think she's better looking than anyone on the planet (no pun intended).

Features Writer
Features Writer
I'd play Lois. I already have a lot of her characteristics and I'm willing to change my look for it too! (See avatar pic) wink

I'm also a hopeless romantic so all of those romantic scenes would be nice too! laugh

And there's also the fact that I've always wanted to be a journalist, so I want to be where the action is...get the big scoop! Find out what's really going on under the surface.

Blogger
Blogger
Lois is my idol, so itd be efinately her... plus all that clark love, yum

Jack - seriosuly underused, don't you think?
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooo, that's a hard question. I really love Lois, (yes, who wouldn't want to be married to Superman) but I love *watching* her interact with Clark and watching their love story. So I'd probably want to play someone else who is good friends with the couple.

I'd want to play a female character though, and not an old one. So I dunno, maybe Penny? Jimmy's season 4 girlfriend. The FoLC's ended up having her and Jimmy get engaged in Season 6. So that wouldn't be bad, being married to a sweet guy like Jimmy. And you'd get to hang around with Lois and Clark a lot.

Not to mention Penny stole a kiss from Superman. Tee hee.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Blogger
Blogger
I'd play Cat. She's fun and has a mean streak, but she's also smarter than she lets on. Plus I wouldn't mind playing dress-up in her wardrobe!

Either her or Mindy Church. I love how she pretends not to understand anything and gets away with all kinds of badness just because of how she looks. It's not really her fault she gets away with it (even though it's how she planned things). If the rest of the world would just open its eyes and see past her shiny blonde hair she might not stand a chance!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Count me in as Lois, whether it's playing her or being her. She is such a role model for assertiveness and really fighting for what's important to her and I think that is ultimately what has made this show one of my all time favorites.

Of course for playing a part, my next picks might be Perry or even Zara, if I would have been given a little artistic license. Maybe I could have done her a little differently...something about the way Justine Batemen played her always seemed a little off to me, but I'm not sure why.

Heck I would have been happy to have been an extra that Dean Cain had to fly somewhere. LOL

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard