Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Those of us making trailers and music videos need your help laugh

It was suggested that we make this a game, so I'll start

Name an episode and circumstances where Lois and Clark are together in her apartment in the First Season...

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'M LOOKING THROUGH YOU
Lois and Clark are interviewing the original invisible man. Lois in her superman pyjamas

WITNESS
Clark saving Lois from Mr. Make-up

IDES OF METROPOLIS
Lois has invited Clark to judge Eugene, the escaped convict's innocence.

RIVAL
Clark and Lois have their argument before he leaves for the Star

VATMAN
Clark confronting Vatman in the Steel strikes Steel fist combat laugh

Or... did you need just one episode? blush blush cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
No, that's great...

As many answers as you can dance

Next question....

Episodes from Season 1 and Season 2 where Lois is in bed?

Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
PILOT
when she's watching the Ivory Tower

HONEYMOON IN METROPOLIS
- sleeping in the honeymoon suite when Clark comes in to wake her up on their stakeout
- again at the end when she calls him, but I think that's always a split-screen shot

HOUSE OF LUTHOR
- when Lois calls Clark near the beginning

RESURRECTION
- when she's wakened during the night by the phone call from Albie Swinson

I'm sure there are others that I've missed...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I can think of a few more:

1. Metallo - Lois lying on top of the bed in her robe after failing to reach Clark on the phone at the very end of the episode.

2. Whine, Whine, Whine - When Lois is trying to call Clark and Clark is trying to call her but get busy signals. And before that, she was failing to read a book.

3. Witness - As Clark stands guard outside, she wakes up to the alarm clock and hugs her teddy bear that Clark won her in Smallville.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Top Banana
Top Banana
PHEROMONE MY LOVELY
Lois gets up in Clark's bed

WITNESS
Lois wakes up with the bear in her arms

WHINE, WHINE, WHINE
She's not really sleeping but is in bed, while both Clark and Lois decide to call each other at the same time

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Fantastic...this is just what I hoped for!

TARCE is going to get a list dance

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just thought I'd pop in here as well laugh

OKay, here it is: Name any scene and episode where Lois/Clark tells the other one to "take it easy/calm down" or anything similar, either in a playful way or even concerned.

Come on, guys, take a shot! laugh

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Going back to Lois in bed -

Contact - she is in bed sleeping, has a dream about being kidnapped by aliens, and wakes up with a start.

Edited to add: OOPS! Just noticed the question clearly asks for S1 or S2. blush

For the calm-down question, I can just hear Clark's voice saying "Relax, Lois." but I can't place it! I'll be back when it comes to me.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark calming Lois

JUST SAY NOAH
When Clark sleep floats over Lois, sinks on her and the resulting pandemonium ensues. I think this must be the scene Vicki must be refering to - "Lois, Relax!"

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU
I'm not sure when exactly but it is either at her apartment when Lois is worried that something bad is going to happen OR when Clark calls her honey for the first time in the newsroom.

WITNESS
Although, the exact expression might not be present, but when Clark resusciates(sp??) Lois at her apartment, he calms her down when she says the nice Mr. Tracewski...

Lois calming Clark

ULTRAWOMAN
Not entirely sure, but I think when Clark gets upset that Lois x-rayed his posterior, she playfully tells him to relax.

LETHAL WEAPON
Again slightly dubious, but when Lois finds Clark upset on the floor that he hicupped and caused a tornado, Lois says something to calm him down perhaps??

THE PRANKSTER
When Lois comes over to Clark's place, pizza and movie in tow and explains Griffin called, Clark gets all fired up and exclaims WHAT?! Maybe the next dialogue from Lois is to calm him down??

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Hey everyone! I have two requests. The first is that I remember an episode where Superman swooped down to Lois right before a huge wave got to her. Anyone remember which ep it was?

The second is where do you find scenes of Lois saving Clark/Superman? It would probably be from Kryptonite, but anything else would do too.

Thanks!

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois and a wave
I guess you could be talking about HONEYMOON IN METROPOLIS.

Lois saving Clark/Superman
I was not sure what exactly you needed...I have picked up scenes where Lois comforts Clark or helps him support, prevents him from slipping, etc. Hence many scenes could be insignificant smile

REQUIEM FOR A SUPERHERO
Not exactly saving, but after Clark faces the fighter in the ring(the first time they visit Menken Gym), Lois does wave a comforting gesture at him(??).

GREEN GREEN GLOW OF HOME
-Again, comforting gesture after the pool fight
-Or concerned over the cut finger evil

ALL SHOOK UP
Dusting off Clark after the car crash during the first asteroid blackout.

WITNESS
After Clark saves Lois from being pushed in front of the truck, and he is embarrassed by overreacting at the teen skater, she slips an arm and guides him across(??)

MADAME EX
Lois removing the bullet from Superman's shoulder

METALLO
-Lois placing Superman's head in her lap after he is first hit by Johnny Corbin(correct name?)
-Lois and Jimmy untying Clark from his chair

THE EYES HAVE IT
Several incidents throughout the episode where Lois leads a blind Superman(??)

TOP COPY
Lois taking charge of Superman fallen in Clark's apartment and bringing him medical assistance.

RETURN OF THE PRANKSTER
When Superman is frozen on the high rise building amidst the card game, Lois is concerned, before he is thrown off(??)

TEMPUS FUGITIVE
Lois comforting Clark when he is weakened by Kryptonite exposure owing to Tempus changing the past:
-in Shuster's field
-in the car

INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
When Clark is drugged from red kryptonite while breaking in Gene Newtrich's office and the cleaner comes in, Lois kind of saves him by leading him out of the room to safety(??)

ORDINARY PEOPLE
Lois dressed as the nurse wheels off Kryptonite and thus saves Clark from becoming a headless corpse towards the end.

ULTRAWOMAN
-Ultrawoman saving Superman from the fire at her premiere
-Ultrawoman saving a bound Clark when he escapes from the Newtrich sisters

VIRTUALLY DESTROYED
Lois helping first Clark and then Superman with a vase, during his fights with X in the virtual world

HOME IS WHERE THE HURT IS
Lois helping an ill Superman in an alley, after he disappears in the shadows from the Christmas tree function for the orphanage.

NEVER ON SUNDAY
Lois(in her orange top), hugging Clark at his apartment when he receives one of his attacks and the symbol engraving on his chest

TEMPUS ANYONE?
Lois kneeling down to Alt-Superman after Tempus shoves a kryptonite chunk at him

SECONDS
Clois helping Clark after he is shot by Lex's ultra shooter weapon (I forget the weapon name)

THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY
Lois kneeling down to Superman at the end, when Zara and Ching fly off after exposing him to a Kryptonite force field

LORD OF THE FLYS
When Lois and Clark first infiltrate the Kryptonian occupied Smallville and Clark is smacked in the face by Nor's goons on a field, Lois takes him in his arms.

BATTLEGROUND EARTH
-Lois hugging Clark after he nearly undergoes a Kryptonian execution
-Lois trying to save Superman from Col. Crash's Kryptonite weapon

SOUL MATES
-Loisette looking at Fox's bleeding elbow when they first enter their past lives
-Loisette hugging a hurt Charles when Tempus forfeits the deal in exchange for Charles' life
-Lulu making a deal with Tempus Tax to save Lone Rider from being hanged(??)

BOB AND CAROL AND LOIS AND CLARK
Lois helping Clark suffering from Deathstroke's attacks, somewhere in the middle of the episode(??)

STOP THE PRESSES
Not literally saving, but Lois crashes in to save Superman towards the end

LETHAL WEAPON
Lois warning Superman with her "big mouth" of the kryptonite-bearing sniper

MEET JOHN DOE
Lois reaching out to Clark disappearing in the time window (??)

LOIS AND CLARKS
Lois jumping from the Time Machine to greet her Clark trapped in time

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, thanks AnKS! That's a great help!

~Anna

Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Can anyone name where Lois was flying with Clark? except the wedding flight?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am tempting to make my first music video (WOO HOO dance ) But instead of asking for a certain scene but rather im going to give you the lyrics and if you can think of a scene or scenes to go with it. I have so many goin throught my head.

Ok here are the lyrics...

"I start thinkin' about it
I almost forgot what it was like
To know when it feels just right"

If anyone can help that would be great. I can be any season any ep.

EDIT Ok i actually think i got a scene but if anyone could think of a scene where lois is in a t-shirt or in not so nice clothes.

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
Top Banana
Top Banana
Trenna, there's the flight Lois took with Superman when she has amnesia... I always thought that scene was nice. And there's Lois and Superman in "The Eyes Have It," when he told her he couldn't see anything.

I'll let you know if I remember more. laugh

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Isn't Lois in grungy clothes in The Rival? She's in her apartment, and then Clark comes over, and they fight about Linda...?

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
"I start thinkin' about it
I almost forgot what it was like
To know when it feels just right"
LOL! GMTA! I just finished a video to that song. laugh Now if I would only hear back from El or Annette about uploading and posting it... *nudge nudge*

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
LOIS FLYING WITH CLARK
Trenna, I am assuming you specifically want Clark and not Superman, right?

PILOT
-Jimmy is also present, when he saves them from the blast at EPRAD.

TEMPUS FUGITIVE
-(more like floating), At Shuster's Field, Clark takes Lois' hands and helps her cross the fencing.

TEMPUS ANYONE?
-When Alt-Clark saves Lois falling from the ledge and Tempus is taping the whole rescue.

LORD OF THE FLYS
-Lois and Clark come flying at super speed to infiltrate Lord Nor's force field over Smallville.

SWEAR TO GOD, THIS TIME, WE'RE NOT KIDDING
-Already mentioned by you

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well Anna that is pretty funny rotflol ! I guess we'll have 2 (if you dont mind me still working on mine i about 3/4 of the way done!)!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard