#176156 02/25/04 06:32 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
[Linked Image]

Okay, evil members... what can you do with this wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
--
Lois: If you think this is enough to make me fall for you, you are... absolutely right.
--

AnnaBtG. goofy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That's definitely a good way to have people staring anywhere but at your face

Cris

Cris
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois: "Superman... so it's true what Clark said... the suit *does* come off..."

-OR-

Lois: "My God, he's real, and he's *spectacular!*"

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, i was going to do something with "does the suit come off?" but i see wanda beat me to it.

so, uhm...

"are you lois lane?"

"er... yes."

"i am the supenator. i am from the future. your son sent me to stop an evil time traveller from destroying utopia."

"uhm, yeah. that would be tempus. we already took care of him."

"whom do you mean by 'we'?"

"me, superman, and h.g. wells."

"h.g. wells? but he is dead in this time. this does not compute."

"yeah, i know. aparantly he really did build a time machine."

"database updated. thank you for your time. this unit must now self-destruct to prevent contamination of the time stream." <stomps off, distant explosion>

"why does this stuff always happen to me?"

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Clark Kent, noting that people tend not to notice eachother in this day and age, declares to Lois that he can walk into work stark naked and no one will even give a second glance. Lois, of course, knows that he is dead wrong but for some reason doesn't say so.

~•~
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lois: Cat!!! Your new toy, er... story's here!
---
Lois (reading the card attached): "Happy Birthday Princess, Sam". A humanoid, great! Next time he's gonna send me a flying cyborg with a flashy suit and a cape!
---
It's raining men...(well known tune)

Carole smile1

Merriwether
Merriwether
*sigh* I don't know who you are, or who started the rumor, but I do NOT adopt naked men! Now go away! Go on, get!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oohh really fun!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
*bow* Thank you, Jose.

Hrm, a picture, a picture, my horse for a picture. Ah, here we go. Let's try this one.

[Linked Image]

And to start you off:

Klein: Superman, you'd better make Lois wear that vest all the time!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois: "Okay. I'm in front. Superman, you're behind me, and Dr. Klein, you go behind Superman. Now dance. Come on, guys. Don't look so baffled... You could try a little here. It isn't *that* hard to learn to do a conga line..."

*g* It's late, sorry.... -Wanda wink

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dr klein: ... and, if you get into a real emergency, i stocked the side pockets with double fudge crunch bars.

--------

dr klien: now, superman, you say the bullet embedded itself where? ... oh, i see... yeah. just come inside, then. i'll go get my gloves... <sigh>

--------

dr klien: okay, good. lois has her lead-lined vest on. that should protect the baby in case of any accidental kryptonite exposure. now, superman, i'm going to need to get some measurements so we can make the infant seat. we'll strap it on over the cape, so it won't accidentally cover the baby's mouth. of course, the tricky part will be getting the canopy right. we need that to be able to seal tightly or we'll have all sorts of trouble with the pressurization systems. oh, i do hope your aura will extend out far enough... well, it's a good thing we've got some time for testing. i hope. any idea how long a normal kryptonian gestation is?

--------

lois: i wonder why luthor was so friendly to you all of a sudden.

dr klien: friendly?

superman: yeah. he was acting very nice. even gave me a pat on the back.

dr klien: really? how odd. let me see... oh my. i didn't realize things had gotten that bad.

superman: what? what is it?

dr klien: there's a sign taped on your back. it says "kick me."

---------

dr klien: so, as lois is demonstrating, you can wear a cape and a bullet-proof vest at the same time! now, before we make one for you, let me see... how is your cape attached?

superman: uhm, dr klien, can i ask you a question?

dr klien: sure, go ahead.

superman: why do i need a bullet-proof vest? i'm invulnerable, remember?

dr klien: what? ... oh, right. <sigh> well, there's a couple days' work completely wasted...

-------

dr klien: oooo, wow. when did you put this gold "s" on the back of your cape? it's so... shiney.

superman: dr klien? hello? are you okay?

dr klien: ooo... shiney...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Clark (whispering): Why does she keep calling me "Dean"?

Bernie: It's that bump on her head---she thinks she's someone named "Terri Hatcher". Just play along.

----------------------------------

Bernie: See that guy behind us? He's really shy, but he asked me to tell you that he thinks you're cute.

Lois: How sweet! Tell him I said thanks...

Bernie: I didn't mean *you*.

~•~
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
--
Dr. Klein: I'm in love with this woman, Superman.

Superman: What? You can't! She's mine! Err, Clark's!
--

AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Dr. Klein: So, Lois, I see you're wearing that special vest I had made for you.

Superman: She says it's for protection.

Dr. Klein: Protection? But that's not bullet proof, it's lined with lead.

Lois: (glaring at Superman) Exactly.

Tank (who doesn't know how the gentle folcs are able to retrieve and post pictures like this but it's fun to check them out)

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Klein: "No, Superman. Lois is right. The cape completely covers the stain. But I wouldn't eat there again if I were you..." help

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow. I deliberately didn't look at this thread for a few days so that I could react to everyone's responses at the same time. Maybe I should have spread it out a bit, though... *giggles*

First, I have to comment on some of these, just because of the thoughts in my head.

*boogies with Wanda, Superman, Klein, and Lois*

Paul, first, *giggle*, *wince* and *PoInG*... do you happen to read Sluggy Freelance? laugh

Queen of the Capes, your second one.. rotflol

Anna, whoops! wink

Tank, *snicker* Makes me wonder what Superman has been up to!

Elisabeth, I have to agree.. shock Things I really shouldn't even try to think about.. oooh, the imagery.

Oh, wait, I have to pick the next person up. Um... Tank! you're up!

To find a picture, check out http://www.loisundclark.de, and scroll down. The titles are in german, but you can click on them to get pictures. (Staffel 1, Staffel 2, etc)

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Sorry, I couldn't resist to play along, but I don't do the picture thing. I'm an old guy who barely knows how to log onto this site, let alone manipulate things like captured pics.

Anyone else want to take a shot?

Tank (who apologises for not being clear in his other post that he can't do pictures)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'll post a pic, but Tank, you still have to choose the winner in the end! smile

[Linked Image]

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*PoInG*... do you happen to read Sluggy Freelance?
[Linked Image]

Absolutely couldn't resist. goofy

Sluggy Freelance

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard