Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
A few years back, I had the pleasure of buying one of the CD-Roms from this wonderful woman (Andrea), and now I've found that she's back in the L&C CD Rom-making business. She's got several different CD-Roms that you can buy! I'd totally recommend it as someone who has bought from her before; this is quality stuff and she's very professional. Check out her page at:

http://www.loisandclark.dreamhost.com/

Ems:)

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, excellent! I've always loved her music videos but I never got around to ordering one before, and then they were gone... Thanks very much for posting this! smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
These look very interesting. I'm tempted to order them all but I think I will try out the L&C Photos and Multimedia disc. I'm really curious to see all the promos I know I never caught.

Anyone out there have this? Is it a 'must have'?

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I ordered the L&C multimedia one the other day. Can't wait to get it! I actually already own most of the L&C promos that are on there plus a bunch of the other stuff. But nothing'll beat having them all on one CD Rom, together... plus with all the stuff I don't have... yeeeayyy I'm excited. smile smile

Ems

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She does have an amazing list of episode promos. And she's got the S on Your Chest music video that ABC ran before S4... wonder if she's got all the versions? She hasn't got the exceedingly rare "Where Do You Go?" music video, but that's not too surprising; it was only ever aired *once.* I got it though cool My husband said it was insane to tape ABC's primetime lineup every night goofy but I guess I showed him! laugh I've seen it on the web, too, but I can't remember where.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I did a quick search and came up empty on the 'Where Do You Go' video .. razz Wherever I did find it the site was defunct. Ah well..maybe some day it'll resurface wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I asked her about that (the WDYG promo) and she said she has it, but doesn't know where it is... like it used to be on the master CD but has mysteriously vanished. Told her I'd send her my copy if she wanted it;) But really, that CD-Rom is well-packed as it is. smile

Ems

Molly

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard