Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey - many of you might have received this if you've voted on TVshowsonDVD.com, but I thought this was cute. Seems even Dean is anxiously awaiting the release of LnC on DVD.

You'd think that as one of the stars of the show, he'd have a pretty high quality set of tapes or something provided to him by WB. Guess not - even Dean had to fire up the old VCR <g>

If you want to check it out, this should work:
Dean\'s Need for LnC DVDs

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hopefully he'll have some influence. And why is video dead? I still use it. Evryone still does.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I know I am really cynical, but he probably wants it on DVD because he probably gets a cut of the profits.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me just bets that Annette's now anxiously awaiting an order for DVDs from one D. Cain... goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
/me just bets that Annette's now anxiously awaiting an order for DVDs from one D. Cain...
I'll bet if Annette knew Dean's address, she'd send him a set for free!

Who knows, maybe one of us will find ourselves standing in line at Best Buy with our newly released LnC Season 1 DVD boxed set clutched tightly in our eager hands, only to turn around to find the Man of Steel himself holding his own set <g>.

L.

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Columnist
Columnist
I'll bet if Annette knew Dean's address, she'd send him a set for free!
I hope she doesn't! He's richer than anyone in this fandom (at least as far as I know) and if we're paying for it, so should he. In fact, he can pay for mine too. laugh

~Anna (eagerly awaiting her copy, curtesy of D. Cain)

Blogger
Blogger
I have Dean Cain's addy... party

"Lois, Superman is what I do; Clark is who I am."

Mandalin

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard