Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois: Help, Superman! They tried to steal the burnt ham I made for Anni!!!

Julie wink

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clark, help! i just read in the cookbook that "soufle" is french for "blown up!" i don't know what this thing is, but i think it's going to explode!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
FAST-TALKING ANNOUNCER: "And it's Lois Lane in the lead... That's right, Lois Lane is AT LEAST 5 seconds in the lead in the First Annual Casserole Relay Race. Will she win it, ladies and gentlemen? There are four more obstacles to go, and she CANNOT DROP THE TUNA NOODLE!!!!"

-Wanda

PS: LOL to Julie!!!!! Thanks!

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew, hey guys,

Would have gotten back to this sooner but my sorority still owns me for a while for recuitment. They all are great, and Karen's cracked me up, so I dub thee the new picture selector. Peace out, time to capitalize on my remaining twenty minutes of dinner break. Ciao, JD

Originally posted by Karen:
Faster than a speeding blender. More powerful than the best oven on the market. Its....

[b]Cassarole Woman!
[/b]

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard