Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#175774 12/05/03 02:01 AM
CK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Just wanted to throw this out to everybody and see what ya all think. The other day I borrowed my sisters copy of the new x-men movie, now I don't know this actors name or anything, but, the older boy at the school (you only see him in a few scenes when the school is under attack)who can turn his body to metal, I was thinking this guy would be a great movie superman, he's tall, very well built, dark hair, and looks alot like him too, just wondering if anybody else out there thought so too. thumbsup

*CK*
#175775 12/05/03 08:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
i'm not sure i can see him in the role, but i dunno... he might be good.

checking his imdb profile i see that other than an uncredited role as an extra on stargate sg-1 (he was one of the jaffa in the second half of this season's pilot ep), x2 is the only thing he's done.

that's both good and bad. on the one hand, it means that there's no way for fans to tell if he has the acting ability for a starring role, and the directors will be limited to a brief screen test. otoh, unknowns are good for roles like this. you're not distracted thinking of everything else the guy's done. you just see clark kent/superman on the screen. of course, that same thing makes it harder on the actors afterwards because it defines their careers. after the movie, everyone looks and goes "hey, that's superman!" and it's hard to see him in a different role.

anyway, i found a pic of him on imdb, so i thought i'd share.

[Linked Image]

he does seem to have the physique. i just don't know if he can act.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175776 12/07/03 07:09 AM
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I think he'd look good as a SH. I don't know how good he acts though.

Emojr.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard