Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Out of Time is Dean Cain's new movie. Has anyone seen it?

I liked it. It had some great humor and good elements of both suspense and surprize. I pretty much had the whole thing figured out when Denzel and his wife went to the doctor's office right after the fire, but it was entertaining to watch everything unravel. And I loved watch Denzel try to cover everything up. Some of that stuff was hilarious!

Anyone else care to weigh in?

~Anna

Merriwether
Merriwether
I haven't seen it yet ... how big of a role does Dean have?

The only time you see him on the previews is when it shows him pulling the sheet off a body (at least, that's what I assume he's doing) and the whole shot is like a quarter of a second, LOL. He looks good from what little I can see, though. smile

Kathy

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
He's not in very much of it. He plays a cop (Denzel is his Chief of Police) and Denzel is sleeping with Dean's wife. Then Dean and his wife die and all of the evidence points to Denzel as the killer.

Dean's character is a pretty bad guy. He beats his wife and he's involved with some pretty high profile crime. Because he is dead for much of the movie, he's not in a whole lot of it.

From what he was in, I thought he did a pretty great job. Nothing award-winning, especially since his part is fairly small, but he's definitely a great actor. Here's hoping this role will lead to bigger and better ones. smile

As for how he looks, it depends on your opinion on facial hair. I'm not a big fan of it, and Dean's sporting a lot of it in this movie so I didn't think he looked all that great. If you saw his eps of The Division, he was in the process of growing his face out for Out of Time when he filmed those eps, so he was looking pretty scruffy by the time he filmed the movie.

~Anna

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
We just saw OOT this afternoon. I thought it was a very engaging film with lots of twists in the plot. Dean's character is critical to the story. His acting is quite good, and he has some very challenging scenes.

Denzel is, of course, the star, and he stays just barely out of trouble the entire film. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone, and I won't. The cast is very strong as is the crafting of the story.

I think this will help Dean's career a lot. I don't personally like the goatee, however it helped make Dean a credible "bad guy". Otherwise, he's just too gorgeous. laugh

Go see this film. It's good entertainment!

LaurieD thumbsup

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard