Print Thread
#175242 09/27/03 10:45 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Hi FoLCs.

I'm just posting here because I know I owe an apology to some of you.

I won't name anyone; the ones involved know who they are and what I did. I just wanted to say that I wasn't trying to cause any trouble. I thought my actions would be for the best, but it seems that I was wrong. I recognize that I shouldn't get involved in a situation that is none of my business. And believe me, this whole thing has really made me suffer, if this word is enough to describe my emotional (and physical, mind you) state.

I am truly sorry. I hope you forgive my Loisy self, who jumps in without checking the water level first smile

I am going to stay away from IRC for a couple of days. I think it will make things easier for everyone.
In any case, I give you my word that I am never going to interfere in this subject anymore. If my advices haven't worked (no, no, don't throw tomatoes... I'm just kidding) I assure you that you don't have to change your way of acting just because of my presence. I'm willing to show a very deaf&blind&mute version of mine and behave better from now on. (about this issue, that is <g>)

I love you all (and you better believe it <g>)
AnnaBtG.

P.S.: If anyone wants to reply, please e-mail me.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#175243 09/28/03 02:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, Anna, you didn't have to do this smile Your apology is accepted, of course. Hope to see you in IRC again soon smile

In general, though, I think it's a good idea to keep IRC problems off the message boards -- especially something as trivial as this.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard