Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was on KryptonSite parusing through upcoming Smallville episodes (don't shoot me please I am REALLY bored at work), when I came across this:

KryptonSite Celebrates 10 Years of Lois & Clark

Before there was Smallville, the Superman series flying through the television airwaves was ABC's Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.

The series premiered ten years ago today, on September 12, 1993, and lasted for four seasons. Lois & Clark in a way also served to inspire this very website, as KryptonSite was a spinoff of the Planet Krypton e-mail newsletter, which itself was originally the newsletter of the "Lois & Clark Krypton Club."

To celebrate, KryptonSite has done a special retrospective on L&C. Included are some interviews with some cast and people associated with the production of the show, an episode guide and photo gallery, and many things to take you back to the time where Clark Kent was just a "hack from Smallville," Lois Lane was a "little tornado," and there was no such word as chumpy.

What are you waiting for? Check it out!
http://www.kryptonsite.com/loisclark
I haven't gone through it all yet, but there was a nice interview with K Callan that you guys might enjoy (if it hasn't been printed elsewhere).

-Breanna Kay (who once again points out that she got her "Smallville Girl" nick the summer before she heard of Smallville wink ).

Columnist
Columnist
That's a pretty cool site, Breanna. smile Thanks for sharing!

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, Breanna,

That was very interesting. I loved the interviews! hyper Thanks for pointing that out.

- Vicki wave (who's wondering if more people haven't read this thread because they thought it was going to be about Smallville? A shame, because if they didn't read your post, they are missing out on a really cool site.)

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard