Print Thread
M
mymy Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
M
Hello everyone :-)

I am so glad that there are so many people who love Lois and clark as much as I do :-).

I just wanted to ask if there is any websites that are offering downloads of lois and clark episodes...

I tried downloading them from Kazaa but they are taking forever... i was wondering if thre are any other 'methods' of downloads.....

Sorry about this, I'm just learning the art of 'downloading' and stuff... thanks in advance for your help.

:-)

p.s. I am so glad there are ppl who love the show like me. When the stop running the reruns on TNT I wanted to weep.. :-)

thanks again :-)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey! I see you're from toronto and since I am too, I have some episodes on tape and I guess I could copy them for you. I dont know any websites but just for the record, a while ago when I tried to download them from kazaa I didn't even find any people than offered them. If you wqant to contact me use my e-mail. jump

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Mymy! Hope you have fun here! party

I was just answering this on Snook\'s thread . We have a very generous FoLC called Annette who will tapes episodes for you. Details are there if this helps you out. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard