Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mymy Help! - Lois&Clark Episodes :o) - 09/13/03 06:12 PM
Hello everyone :-)

I am so glad that there are so many people who love Lois and clark as much as I do :-).

I just wanted to ask if there is any websites that are offering downloads of lois and clark episodes...

I tried downloading them from Kazaa but they are taking forever... i was wondering if thre are any other 'methods' of downloads.....

Sorry about this, I'm just learning the art of 'downloading' and stuff... thanks in advance for your help.

:-)

p.s. I am so glad there are ppl who love the show like me. When the stop running the reruns on TNT I wanted to weep.. :-)

thanks again :-)
Posted By: Julie S Re: Help! - Lois&Clark Episodes :o) - 09/13/03 07:07 PM
Hey! I see you're from toronto and since I am too, I have some episodes on tape and I guess I could copy them for you. I dont know any websites but just for the record, a while ago when I tried to download them from kazaa I didn't even find any people than offered them. If you wqant to contact me use my e-mail. jump
Posted By: LabRat Re: Help! - Lois&Clark Episodes :o) - 09/14/03 04:29 AM
Welcome, Mymy! Hope you have fun here! party

I was just answering this on Snook\'s thread . We have a very generous FoLC called Annette who will tapes episodes for you. Details are there if this helps you out. smile

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards