Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Seersha Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Last Updated: 25 April, 2004. New layout at site, new URL.

Hey all,

I'm here to let you know about my Lois/Clark site. It isn't a site about the actual show, rather the relationship between Lois/Clark and I've tried to cover a few areas (comics, movies & of course, L&C the show). My friend & I created it together, so hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Anyway, when I say "new" it's actually been open for a while, I just never announced it because it was (and still is to some extent) under construction.

However, since it is the 12th September and L&C's 10 year anniversary, I thought I'd post the URL so you can visit and tell me what you think. All comments -- good, bad etc. -- are welcome. If you think there's something I should add or whatever, feel free to say so.

Enough babbling, here it is:

Moon Gazing ( http://www.eternal-essence.net/~moon/ )

Anyone who wants to link it would be forever thanked smile

-Seersha

Columnist
Columnist
Hey Seersha,

Site looks quite interesting, and I'm bookmarking it. Just thought I'd give you some feedback, if that's alright - as I said, it's got a lot of promise. But if you want to make it even better, I would recommend that you consider your color scheme some more; you have a black background with blue text, which is rather hard to read by us folks with feeble eyes. Generally-speaking, I have a hard time reading sites where the background is very close in color to the main text. If a site looks promising, I will try highlighting the text so I can read it easier, but it's an extra step so the poor site author who went to all that work might not keep me there for long.

Just a thought, with the hope that you will take it in the spirit intended - not to discourage you, but to hopefully help you!

Melisma (under her Rock, always happy to look at a new LnC site!)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Seersha Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hey Melisma, I apprecite the comments. About the color scheme... The main background is black, but in the table, it's supposed to be a blue color. It looks fine to me, but I think that's because perhaps my computer monitor is set to a different brightness and contrast as yours. However, keeping in mind that others do have different settings on their monitors, I'll look into how I can fix the color scheme so that a wider group of people can read the text with no troubles. As I said, thanks for the comments.

If you have any comments about whether the actual content is good, bad or otherwise, please feel free. Any suggestions are welcome too. I am always aiming to make my site better, so it means a lot.

Cheers,
Seersha

Seersha Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I just put a new layout up at the site -- http://www.quick-fade.org/~moon/

-Seersha

S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Hey Seersha!

Loved the new layout!

Maisa

Columnist
Columnist
Oh yeah, Seersha, this is a *lot* easier to read! Thanks smile

Melisma (ducking back under her Rock to go explore the site some more)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Seersha Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Put *another* new layout up at the site -- http://www.eternal-essence.net/~moon/ . This time I used caps (with permission) from "Lucky Leon" because I thought their first real date/kiss was worth celebrating smile

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard