Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chloe Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I built "Never Stop Falling", A Lois and Clark Download/Fanart/FunSite - it's still being made-made...but there are some desktops and fanart there...plus my "Which Lois and Clark Character Are You?" Quiz.

I *will* take requests for desktops/fanart and quizes. I'll be adding icons and screen savers shortly. To check it out :

http://sparkling-diamond.com/lnc

Hope you guys like it <3

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Wow, I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your artwork. All of the complilations are gorgeous. I really can't even decide which is my favorite. Beyond just the artwork, the ideas are very clever. The chemistry-themed desktop and the desktops that were Lois and Clark's jumbled pictures and notes cracked me up. I can't wait to see what else you create. When I get around to updating my website, I'll make sure to put a link to your site. smile

Oh, and the quiz was great! I love it. And it will come as a surprise to almost no one, I'm sure, that I am Lois Lane. (Sarah actually used to call me Annie-Lois because I share so much of her early personality, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind finding a mild-mannered reporter to mellow me out a bit. <G>)

Congrats again. It's a great site.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chloe, these are terrific! Great pictures, great art, great sense of humor... and I haven't even taken the quiz yet smile

If ever I update my website again, I'll certainly link to you -- but you'd better not hold your breath for that wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chloe, what a great beginning to a website. You are really quite talented with your FanArt!!! smile1

Keep up the great work, I look foward to seeing what other wonderful ideas you have to share laugh

S (who definitely bookmarked this site in her favorites smile )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lovely work, Chloe. Let me know if you want to have the url of the site included in the Archive's
Links page. hyper

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Chloe Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
*blushes*

Thanks - y'guys are too sweet. If you want to link me that would be FABULOUS! I have some buttons on the site - or a text link's cool wink

I'm *so* glad you guys like it. I thought it might've been too boring or whatever - but yay laugh I'm building a "Which Season Are You" quiz right now laugh laugh laugh

you guys are the BEST!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard