Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Chloe New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/01/03 04:57 PM
I built "Never Stop Falling", A Lois and Clark Download/Fanart/FunSite - it's still being made-made...but there are some desktops and fanart there...plus my "Which Lois and Clark Character Are You?" Quiz.

I *will* take requests for desktops/fanart and quizes. I'll be adding icons and screen savers shortly. To check it out :

http://sparkling-diamond.com/lnc

Hope you guys like it <3
Posted By: AnnieM Re: New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/01/03 11:38 PM
Wow, I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your artwork. All of the complilations are gorgeous. I really can't even decide which is my favorite. Beyond just the artwork, the ideas are very clever. The chemistry-themed desktop and the desktops that were Lois and Clark's jumbled pictures and notes cracked me up. I can't wait to see what else you create. When I get around to updating my website, I'll make sure to put a link to your site. smile

Oh, and the quiz was great! I love it. And it will come as a surprise to almost no one, I'm sure, that I am Lois Lane. (Sarah actually used to call me Annie-Lois because I share so much of her early personality, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind finding a mild-mannered reporter to mellow me out a bit. <G>)

Congrats again. It's a great site.

Annie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/02/03 12:06 AM
Chloe, these are terrific! Great pictures, great art, great sense of humor... and I haven't even taken the quiz yet smile

If ever I update my website again, I'll certainly link to you -- but you'd better not hold your breath for that wink

PJ
Posted By: RetroRose Re: New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/02/03 12:18 AM
Chloe, what a great beginning to a website. You are really quite talented with your FanArt!!! smile1

Keep up the great work, I look foward to seeing what other wonderful ideas you have to share laugh

S (who definitely bookmarked this site in her favorites smile )
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/02/03 04:22 AM
Lovely work, Chloe. Let me know if you want to have the url of the site included in the Archive's
Links page. hyper

LabRat smile
Posted By: Chloe Re: New Lois and Clark Fansite :oD - 09/02/03 09:39 PM
*blushes*

Thanks - y'guys are too sweet. If you want to link me that would be FABULOUS! I have some buttons on the site - or a text link's cool wink

I'm *so* glad you guys like it. I thought it might've been too boring or whatever - but yay laugh I'm building a "Which Season Are You" quiz right now laugh laugh laugh

you guys are the BEST!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards