Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#174918 08/04/03 09:15 AM
Mango Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi all,
I'm new here. I'm 21 and I'm a french fan of Lois & Clark since its first aired here in france.
I read a lot of fanfics on the archive and annesplace since more than one year and half. I wanted to say to all the authors : keep writing beautiful stories because i love them all.

I lurk a lot so I already know that you are a super group, so I hope to meet new friends from the whole world.

Mango wave

#174919 08/04/03 09:20 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Mango! thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#174920 08/04/03 09:21 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi and welcome!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#174921 08/04/03 09:43 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome, Mango! I hope you enjoy it here. smile And I have to say I'm thrilled to see another French fan join our midst. May I ask whereabout in France, btw?

Don't hesitate to post feedback on the stories you read in the fanfic forum. Those authors thrive on comments from their readers, and even a "love it, want more" makes their day. smile And may we hope that you're going to write stories as well?

En tout cas, bienvenue! Tu verras que bientot tu ne pourras plus te passer de ces Message Boards. wink

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#174922 08/04/03 10:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Mango. wave Welcome to boards. Have fun around here. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#174923 08/04/03 10:35 AM
Mango Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Labrat and RL, thanks for your welcome.

Hi Kaethel, I hesitated during a long time to register because there was not much french on the board and because english is not my mother tongue but i'm very happy now that i did it.
To answer your question, i live in Vendome(41) with my parents during holidays, and i'm a student in BioInformatics in Poitiers.
You want me to post feedback to authors, so my first post is for you. smile
I am reading for the second time Near Wild Heaven and I love it very much. thumbsup Please write part 2. I want to know what will happen next.
Mango smile

#174924 08/04/03 10:51 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi and Welcome thumbsup

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
#174925 08/04/03 10:52 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow Mango!! I think my jaw just about hit the floor when I read your post! jawdrop As you can see at the bottom of each of my posts, I live in Chatellerault, so extremely close to Poitiers. I did all my studies in Poitiers and am going back there in September to take my final year at the teaching school. smile I really had no clue that other FoLCs lived in the neighbourhood!

And thanks a lot for your kind words about Near Wild Heaven! smile I'm amazed that you're *re-reading* it, and very flattered, too. blush And to answer your question, I'm steadily working on part 2 and I'm determined to finish it and post it soon. smile

Oh, and please don't feel self-conscious about posting in English! English is a second language to many members of these boards, and all the native speakers are very nice and helpful about it. Don't let it keep you from posting! smile

Kaethel smile (picking her jaw off the floor now)

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

#174926 08/04/03 10:59 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Mango,

smile1

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#174927 08/04/03 11:21 AM
neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
hey mango,
welcome to the board !!!
It's nice to have more french around, plus I'm 21 too, but I don't live in Loire et cher, but I have family there...
Already addicted to fanfiction, need your fanfic of the day, you are in the right place.

By the way, you can nag Hélène for NWH II, we are never to many for that kind of thing. But now we know she is going to post soon (A post by day, maybe 2...,I know I'm dreaming...).
Bienvenue, et régales toi. Tu verras les gens st trés gentils.

See ya
Lucie

#174928 08/04/03 12:52 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Welcome, Mango! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
#174929 08/04/03 12:56 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, welcome! goofy

Jen laugh

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#174930 08/04/03 09:07 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
By the way, you can nag Kaethel for NWH II, we are never to many for that kind of thing. But now we know she is going to post soon (A post by day, maybe 2...,I know I'm dreaming...).
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Lucie! laugh A post a day? *Two* posts a day? eek I can't let that happen! What about cliffhangers? They have to "hang" for a couple of days at least! evil

Kaethel smile (who'd better rush and work on this one before Lucie asks she posts tomorrow! cat )

- Is that what we are?

#174931 08/04/03 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome on this boards Mango! smile1

I'm a french fan of Lois & Clark since its first aired here in france.
They're airing it again? where? on cable? 'cause I scanned my tv program and there was no mention of it. Okay, I'll scan it again. :p

I hesitated during a long time to register because there was not much french on the board and because english is not my mother tongue
You'll never know, but you'll find there are some people here for whom english is no mother tongue as well, don't let that stop you!
...Et encore bienvenue! Je crois que je n'ai plus qu'à m'incliner devant les poitevins <bg>.

En tout cas, bienvenue! Tu verras que bientot tu ne pourras plus te passer de ces Message Boards.
Euh...ce ne serait pas la définition d'un LC addict voire d'un FoLC ça, Kaethel? wink laugh

Carole smile1 (I got this thing with the jumping smiley icon <g>)

PPS: BTW, I'm from Paris...but given the temperature here, you may as well call it Oven City smile1 .

#174932 08/04/03 11:46 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, Mango! party

Tricia cool

#174933 08/05/03 03:04 AM
Mango Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for all your replies. smile1

Carole, désolé de t'avoir fait croire que la série était diffusé en france, elle ne l'est pas.

Mango smile

#174934 08/05/03 03:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U welcome,

et pas la peine de t'excuser. wink

Carole smile1

PS: and, about this mother tongue thingy, you can write in whatever language you want...that includes french wink

#174935 08/05/03 04:59 AM
neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hey everyone,

Hélène said about her schedule for NHW II : "What about cliffhangers? They have to "hang" for a couple of days at least! "

Well, Hélène it's been 2 years, that L&C said goodbye to each other at the aiport, whaou that's a long cliffhanger.. smile1 )

Bye
Lucie

#174936 08/06/03 09:59 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL Lucie! I'm making slow but steady progress on it, so I *am* hoping to get it finished and posted by the end of the year. smile

Kaethel smile (who's going to pull a LabRat and not say which year laugh )

- Is that what we are?

#174937 08/07/03 12:27 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me reminds Kaethel that she has lots of black - um, writing encouragement material within her grasp, since Kaethel has been so foolish as to plan another trip to the UK next week... smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard