Next Thread
Print Thread
#174895 07/28/03 10:53 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Do we know the names of the Mayor of Metropolis, the President of the U.S. and other authorities' names?

(No, no, no, Charlton Heston as a President is NOT what I'm looking for... lol.)

The one I'm in need now is the Mayor's, but I was just wondering...

See ya and thanks.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Over the course of the show there was more than one Mayor and I seem to remember several of them were named. In S4 it was a woman.

The President definitely had a name but I seem to recall it depended on where you looked. I think the name on the script was different from the name actually used on screen. And it might even be the case that the name used on screen was different from the name written on the prison release he signed for Lex. <g>

Don't quote me on that though. Got to dash off to bed now, but if no one else has come up with the definitive names by morning, I'll go through my scripts and post again.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It was President Garner in Season 4.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I'm aware of two Mayors.

The late Sonny Bono, played Mayor Berkowitz in season 1's Man of Steel Bars. Mayor Berkowitz also existed in the comic books for a time.

In season 4's Leathal Weapon, Nancy Dussault played the Mayor but I'm not sure if she was ever addressed by anything except 'Mayor'.

In season 4's John Doe arc, Fred Willard played President Garner. In the Prankster episode where Lois had only one question she could ask the President, I don't remember if his name was ever given.

Tank (who is mildly embarrassed that he remembers this much)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was fairly sure that the Mayor was named in Twas the Night Before Myxmas - in the teaser when Lois is reciting who she's bought presents for. Could be she only refers to her as the Mayor though, minus an actual name. It's not in the script, certainly, where the dialogue is a little different from what I remember on the show.

Considering that there were changes of Mayor during the four seasons though, if this is for a fanfic, Anna, I reckon you could just fill in the blanks and make up your own name.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Thanks a lot, FoLCs!

See ya.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard