Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#174736 07/17/03 10:53 AM
Andi Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi, everybody! I'm new here, but I love it already. laugh I was just wondering if anybody could tell me where I might find a transcript/ssreen caps/veeery detailed synopsis or anything like that of the ep Toy Story. I missed seeing it, and am trying my best to cope ;P Thanks so much!

#174737 07/17/03 11:04 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Andi smile

I can send you the script if you want that. Just mail me.

And you'll find all the screen caps you can shake a stick at on Christiene\'s page
(the heroine of screencaps round these here parts wink )

Oh...and welcome to our playground! dance

LabRat smile
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#174738 07/17/03 11:11 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Welcome, Andi!

Wow, before I found this place, I had never known anyone else who shared my birthday! Then I met Pam, and now there's Andi too -- very cool .

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#174739 07/17/03 11:15 AM
Andi Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thank you so much! I sent you an e-mail, and I checked out the site . . . unfortunately, I couldn't find caps of that ep. I did find a handful at another site for Jillian Berard, the girl who played Brittany, but hardly any . . . I'll keep looking, though. I'm stubborn like that wink Thank you again- I really appreciate it!

#174740 07/17/03 11:17 AM
Andi Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
re: Rivka's post, lol! Very cool indeed wink I think that's neat . . . I can't seem to find anybody with my bday either, but good to know you!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard