Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read a few days ago in Seriestvmag, a french monthly mag (you can have a hint of it here ) that Keri Russel should play Lois Lane in the next Superman movie.

Despite the fact that really have a huge problem picturing her as Lois Lane -the though actually makes me feel like Lex watching Supes and Lois kissing at the end of 'Pheromone my lovely'- I was wondering if you knew more about this, if it was real (please, no! goofy )

Thanks in advance,

Carole

Kerth
Kerth
Something about that was said, but it was a possiblity only. Lara Flynn Boyle seemed to be the chosen. smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hum...good choices.

I agree with Jennifer Garner in one, but I'll put Catherine Zeta Jones in two...and I guess that's all smile1

Kerth
Kerth
I didn't think the order, I post as I was remembering. I had this conversation with Cris the other day. If I have to choose, I'd swap 2 and 1 drool

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep...Catherine Zeta Jones is growing on me...

Blogger
Blogger
Jose, who is it in no. 2? I recognise her, but the name escapes me. Thanks!

-Seersha

neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hello,
The n°2 is an italian/french (she is married to a french actor) actress named Monica Belluci. She is starring in the new matrix movie.
And she is one of the most beautiful women in the world, well I think she is. Don't you ?

Lucie

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm... now that you mention it, I could see Monica Belluci as Lois Lane. She does strong and pig-headed and all soft beneath quite well. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I liked no 2 as well. Isn't Catherine Zeta Jones quite tall? I don't think of Lois Lane as being statuesque wink

Makes the flying with so much more awkward laugh

Blogger
Blogger
I agree w/the second one. I dunno - that's weird to think of anyone other than teri hatcher play'n Lois Lane. I've never been into the whole superman thing - I only like *this* show in terms of that whole Superman theme. I've never had the desire to watch any of the movies, past series or read the comics...I guess to me - it's all about Dean Cain & Teri hatcher. I couldn't even think of Teri hatcher *in* anything else besides Superman...*shrugs*

But out of those pics - I'd have to say the second one *looks* like a Lois. Or...Famke J. - but she's always going to be Jamie from Ally McBeal or Dr. Jean Grey (sp?). Why can't they just make Teri Hatcher Lois? hehe...yeah.

love, luck'n lollypops
Chloë
http://sd.glistence.net

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree with you concerning Teri as Lois Chloe!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard