Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/14/03 01:31 AM
I read a few days ago in Seriestvmag, a french monthly mag (you can have a hint of it here ) that Keri Russel should play Lois Lane in the next Superman movie.

Despite the fact that really have a huge problem picturing her as Lois Lane -the though actually makes me feel like Lex watching Supes and Lois kissing at the end of 'Pheromone my lovely'- I was wondering if you knew more about this, if it was real (please, no! goofy )

Thanks in advance,

Carole
Posted By: daneel Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/14/03 02:36 AM
Something about that was said, but it was a possiblity only. Lara Flynn Boyle seemed to be the chosen. smile1
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/14/03 05:42 AM
hum...good choices.

I agree with Jennifer Garner in one, but I'll put Catherine Zeta Jones in two...and I guess that's all smile1
Posted By: daneel Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/14/03 05:53 AM
I didn't think the order, I post as I was remembering. I had this conversation with Cris the other day. If I have to choose, I'd swap 2 and 1 drool

Jose wave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/14/03 06:36 AM
Yep...Catherine Zeta Jones is growing on me...
Posted By: Seersha Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/17/03 12:19 AM
Jose, who is it in no. 2? I recognise her, but the name escapes me. Thanks!

-Seersha
Posted By: neo Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/17/03 08:39 AM
Hello,
The n°2 is an italian/french (she is married to a french actor) actress named Monica Belluci. She is starring in the new matrix movie.
And she is one of the most beautiful women in the world, well I think she is. Don't you ?

Lucie
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/17/03 08:59 AM
Hmm... now that you mention it, I could see Monica Belluci as Lois Lane. She does strong and pig-headed and all soft beneath quite well. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Trenna Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/17/03 09:41 AM
I liked no 2 as well. Isn't Catherine Zeta Jones quite tall? I don't think of Lois Lane as being statuesque wink

Makes the flying with so much more awkward laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 05/30/03 10:21 AM
I agree w/the second one. I dunno - that's weird to think of anyone other than teri hatcher play'n Lois Lane. I've never been into the whole superman thing - I only like *this* show in terms of that whole Superman theme. I've never had the desire to watch any of the movies, past series or read the comics...I guess to me - it's all about Dean Cain & Teri hatcher. I couldn't even think of Teri hatcher *in* anything else besides Superman...*shrugs*

But out of those pics - I'd have to say the second one *looks* like a Lois. Or...Famke J. - but she's always going to be Jamie from Ally McBeal or Dr. Jean Grey (sp?). Why can't they just make Teri Hatcher Lois? hehe...yeah.

love, luck'n lollypops
Chloë
http://sd.glistence.net
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Keri Russel : the next Lois Lane? - 06/05/03 02:29 AM
I totally agree with you concerning Teri as Lois Chloe!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards