Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
While watching Clark lift something heavy from across the room..."OMG Look at those muscles!"

-Breanna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"No way on earth can you outstare me, Clark Kent! I've made politicians blink before I do!"

Wendy smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"well, ralph, that's a new name for me. want to hear an old one? 'mad dog lane.' want to know why they call me that?"

"yes, my dad does some strange things with cyborgs and peoples' memories. they called him a 'mad scientist' for that, but they were wrong. so very wrong. and i'll show them. i'll show them all!"

"i'll teach her to chase after my clark. here kitty, kitty, kitty..."

"'there will always be another headless corpse?' really perry? are you sure? because i'm thinking headless corpses are big news, and i don't let go of big news. the vacation will have to wait. i've got a story."

"superman's been affected by a form of kryptonite that lowers his inhibitions? MINE!"

"so, all this time you've been lieing to me, pretending to be just another ordinary human being, making up lame excuses so you can sneak off to lead another life, listening to my confidences without ever telling me i was confiding to you about my feelings towards you, and you want to know how i feel about that? you want to take a guess, buster? ha! i didn't think so. 'man of steel,' yeah right! no wonder that S of yours is on a yellow background! come on back here, big guy! i'm not through with you yet!"

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Blogger
Blogger
Paul, I'm truly impressed by your prodigious output, but I'm gonna have to go with Rivka on this one.

Next...

WAC
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow, really? Cool! laugh

Ok, gotta figure out how to post a pic.

[Linked Image]

wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Columnist
Columnist
Said in a husky, rather spooky voice: Hey, Clark, wanna join me?

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Clark--I see dead people."

/me notes the red bathtub in the picture

BF

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
"Hello, 911? Yeah, I just woke up in the tub and there's this note next to me that says to call you..."

Ems
<wicked grin>

Molly
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Clark? I think there is some wierdo looking at me through binoculars from the building across the street could you be a sweetheart and take care of them for me? Thanks I love you and by the way I'm lying in a bubble bath thinking of you...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"(To Clark who's standing behind her back) Of course I can relax and have fun! ...Hold on Perry... I'm not *that* workaholic!"

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard