Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#17309 11/15/04 01:51 PM
LaurieD Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Great part, Erin. I love your handling of their feelings of "should I, should I not" phone. Those inner voices are very human and quite aggravating at times. I was quite relieved when "the" phone call went through. More fun to come! thumbsup LaurieD

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Finally this weekend.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice I really like this also. I can remember all those insecurities too. Thank God I don't have to worry about that anymore<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Don't do that Erin!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part. Only, I find it unbelievable that Clark didn't send an email or that they didn't give their cell phone numbers straight away and send at least text messages (or how they are called in English?).

Though it doesn't tell good of Lois that she actually wrote the article, it shows how insecure she is emotionally. Is this acticle deleted *now*?

Gabriele
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, that was quite an emotional rollercoaster ride for me as a reader, too. I am incredibly glad that they finally managed to talk!

Partly, I understand their insecurities. First love can be that way, and it's even harder when it's long distance. But on the other hand, I couldn't help thinking: 'My, those two are stupid! If you want to know leave a message or write an e-mail!!!!!!!'

I'm glad that I have learned to tell my boyfriend immediately when something is tracassing me. It's way better than mulling it over for days on end.

I hope Lois remembers to delete that particular expose and to empty her 'trashcan' (is it called that in English?)afterwards. And I hope that the happy end isn't too far away for those too. At least the emotional happy end.

Sira - finally calmed down again after that part wink

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just wanted to let you know that I am still reading, and still loving this!

I'm so glad Clark decided to send the flowers. smile1

Like others, though, I'm concerned. That article is still sitting on her hard drive. You aren't going to be evil and have someone find and read it, are you?!!!

Looking forward to MORE!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oops! Sorry guys! I sat down at my computer this morning to work on the story and noticed something weird had happened to part 14! Part of one section somehow managed to get pasted in twice, so I went and fixed that. Sorry about that! blush

Thank you so much for all the feedback. It's wonderful to hear what you all think of the different aspects of each part. It helps me know what works and what doesn't. Thanks!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
clap clap clap

notworthy notworthy notworthy

This is so sweet!

So TOMORROW (hint, hint...) we'll have got the very much waited (by us FoLCs as much as L&C) date?
This is frustranting for us and for them! wink

I'm worried about this article, which is screaming "Hey, I'm here, in Lois's computer, someone read me!"

Anxiously waiting for the next post,

Simona smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm worried about this article, which is screaming "Hey, I'm here, in Lois's computer, someone read me!"
yeah I'm totally expecting Lois's computer to get stolen or something, a nosy neighbor checks it out...then Clark finds out that "SHE" wrote it and he's going to end up feeling betrayed instead of Lois being the one feeling betrayed.

Looking forward to next bit! thumbsup

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonder part, Erin! notworthy

How sweet Clark to send flowers to Lois! [Linked Image] This is kind of him. Pretty romantic! Ooohhhhh... [Linked Image]

OMG, I was anguished with those calls! wallbash I sighed relivied when they finally got to talk. It was time! [Linked Image]

I'm looking forward for Clark's visit.After all, they have a week of longing to make up for! Post soon, Erin, this wait is unbearable! [Linked Image]

Oh, and PLEASE grovel ... delet that article, destroy the computer, [Linked Image] anything, but don't let somebody find it! Not now they got right... no, no, please, I guess I couldn't bear it! [Linked Image]

~Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Features Writer
Features Writer
Erin, I love how all this is progressing. And i'm so glad that Clark finally made a move and sent Lois those flowers. But, I admit that I am concerned...

I think we're all nervous about it. I anticipate Lois somehow just not getting a chance to delete it before Clark sees it... eek I can't even bear to think about it...

But no matter what you write, I know it will be wonderful, just as all the preceding parts have been, and I'm looking forward to more.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW, this is wonderful. smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard