Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Very nice, Erin! I really enjoyed the 'will she, won't she' all morning, all the way in to the airport and while they were waiting for her flight to leave. And then she told him she couldn't. Nice!! smile And that was a beautiful hug. goofy

And there's a tense switch here:
She had given them a chance, and that's all she wanted.
Take the verb out of present tense and you'll be fine wink - it should be 'that was all...'

Okay, more soon!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First off the nitpicky stuff:
It was nearly midnight when Lois finally stepped climbed out of the cab in front of her apartment Saturday night.
Looks like that sentence got a bit scrambled...

Oh, I am so glad Lois has finally decided not to do the expose. The suspense on that was getting almost unbearable... Ah, and finally a real kiss! YAY! clap

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Definitely worth the wait, Erin. laugh

No! huh I didn't mean that...it might encourage you to put off posting the next section. No, you have to post soon because now L & C have to get together...and they have a mystery to solve.

But the last section was beautifully written. love

gerry

Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
thumbsup
I'm glad that they have felt their special bond, even if they had known each other for a so short period of time, and that they are ready to explore this connection! It's like this is the end of the first chapter of their story; fate threw them together, now it's up to their will pursuing this special relationship. I'm wondering if Luthor will be an important obstacle or not; I'm feeling this is going to be a really loooong story: YAY!!!
I'm looking forward to their next meeting! (Okay, I'll be satisfied with email messages and conversations at the phone too, if I have to laugh )

Simona smile
(who is hoping they are going to be very careful with phones and emails: Luthor The Big Brother may be listening!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I loved this parting at the airport, because I know Clark can come visit her anytime he wants.

I'm glad to know Lois decided not to "out" him and her neighbor gave her a great idea for the story Headline, to give Metropolis's hero an awesome name. Clark will have something to say about that I'm certain wink .

TEEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful!

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Beautiful part! The 'will she/won't she' suspense is great, and you can just FEEL their chemistry. Love it! Can't wait for more! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Erin! I really like Lois's thoughts about Clark's naivity. Very nice progress on their relationship, too. smile

Wonder what she'll manage to write in her story.

One thing I had trouble with in this part, though, was the POV shifts. There were a lot of them, with no real warning. I found it to be a little disorienting at times.

Great read, in any case. Looking forward to seeing more of this. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Goodbye is too sad... [Linked Image] I didn't cry only because at least they kissed. [Linked Image] A short, but sweet kiss. It was a romantic farewell. Lois's decision shows Clark managed to touch her heart and change the ruthless reporter first arrived to Metropolis with the one objective to expose the super hero.
At least they'll keep on in contact [Linked Image] and I hope Clark will visit San Francisco often. After all, they have the bicoastal investigation to make, along others things... [Linked Image]

I can't have enough of this story. More, More, MORE! Soon, please! grovel

[Linked Image] Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful! I loved the airport scene and how convenient that your boyfriend can visit anytime you want. Can't wait for Clark and Agnes to meet. She's going to know who he is I bet..

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part. Clark took a great risk by telling Lois about everything including his parents, but - well, who could resist *him* and Lois is much, much more open to emotions and also sweeter than usually.

The way you describe their interaction is simply great.

I have one great fear: what if Luthor has some plan to reach Superman (I mean a friend) by letting Lois be followed.

Gabriele

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard