Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
I have come to this issue by a very round about process, but I realized something.

Clark seems to Lois as Superman "I just arrived from Krypton". Yet, she does not ask him any more questions about Krypton. Which is good for him, since he at that point knows nothing. However this seems a pretty weak method of interviewing him. Why doesn't Lois ask "are there more here like you", "Does everyone on Krypton have these powers", "what is society like on Krypton" etc.

So my question is, are then any stories where she actually does this?

John Pack Lambert
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Learning Curves by Christine Carr doesn't do exactly this, but it's along the same vein. Lois finds the warehouse on Bessolo Blvd where B39 has all its junk stored, but she does this without Clark. She ends up asking Superman a lot of questions about his origins that he can't answer. It eventually becomes clear to her that he literally can't answer, not that he won't. I highly recommend the story. It's one of my favorites!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard