Print Thread
#169447 09/17/13 09:28 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Running low again, so if you have anything lurking on your hds....

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#169448 09/17/13 10:15 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You've received (and posted) everything small from me. hyper I could probably prep and send you the first section of Wrong Clark, if you want (you know, only the first 100 or so parts). <<Why do I suddenly picture you with your hands held up as you back away mumbling excuses and ducking behind the couch?>> There's kind of an Empire Strikes Back type of ending there, or I could wait and slam you with the whole thing later on. evil (Currently writing part 143.)

It looks like people have been pretty good at sending you their stories as they post for my monthly challenges, but maybe there are a few more smaller stories out there from other people that haven't been sent in. Come on, people! The Kerths are so much more fun to write quizzes for if all the eligible stories are already on the Archives and LabRat doesn't want to be slammed with stories on New Year's Eve (says a writer speaking from experience blush ).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#169449 09/17/13 04:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderous Stories is with Janet

I'm still tweaking Countermeasures... Sorry!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#169450 09/18/13 10:46 AM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi LabRat smile

My poem "Partnership, Friendship, and Love..." is, I believe, about ready to send your way. I might be tweaking a random word or two, but should be sending that out pretty quickly in the next day or two.

It is pretty small, so it shouldn't take too much of the Archive's time to process through...

Hope that helps--Exciting!
Laura hyper

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
#169451 09/18/13 07:19 PM
Kerth
Kerth
/turns out pockets and finds them empty/

Huh! Who would have thunk it? I actually don't have any stories waiting anymore for the archives, Labby! ( dance for me!) Kept ya busy through the summer though wink

I haven't been writing short stuff recently (well, haven't been writing much of anything recently, but yeah... time and school and such nonsense get in the way). The second I've got something to send your way, I'll do so immediately! Wouldn't want anyone getting bored over there.... :p

Edit: On the other hand, I'm bored right now, maybe I'll crank something out and spruce it up just for you.... cool

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard