Next Thread
Print Thread
#169338 07/22/13 07:53 AM
A
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A
If it's not too cheeky of a 'newbie'; I'd like to request beta-reader.

I have the start of a Lois based story called 'Learning To Wait' which takes place right after 'Big Girls Don't Fly'.

As the story title suggests Lois (& indeed all the people who love Clark) are waiting for his return be it from "undercover" or New Kypton.

This is about them all adjusting & finding ways to help each other & (in Lois' & the Kent's case), Clark.

I found the start of this story on my comp the other day (it was begun some time ago) & I know neither number of parts nor rating for the rest.

I'd love ideas & details from BR's but I write in English English & not American English & would like to stay that way please so we may need to work together on spellings.

TOC's are new to me so I'd love support with those
to.

Please reply here if you might be interested.

AR

#169339 07/22/13 10:06 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No worries, AngelRose - we don't discriminate against newbies on this forum. We won't even yell if you accidentally break a rule. We don't have many rules to break, anyway. laugh

So, just go ahead and have fun. thumbsup

On spelling, we've always adopted the policy that authors should use their own if they want to, so there's no requiement for you to use US unless you choose to. Either choice is fine. You'll find plenty of non-US authors using US or UK or Australian...whatever. All most of our readers ask is that whatever you choose you stay consistant throughout the story. wink

As far as TOCs go, there's a thread with instructions stickied to the top of the folder and you can email/PM me if you have any questions. It's certainly appreciated if you can do your own but if you really don't like to, I pick up the slack each week and do TOCs for those stories which don't have one. So it's not a problem if you want to just leave them for me. I really don't mind. :-)

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#169340 07/22/13 10:12 AM
A
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A
That's good to know, thanks smile

#169341 07/22/13 10:49 AM
A
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A
Maybe I'm just tired but I can't make sense of TOC's for now.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard