Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#169264 06/13/13 01:39 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Just some basic stuff. I know nobody likes to be reminded of him, but it'll be relevant to me, I swear.

Was he DEA or FDA (for reals)? I remember them mentioning both in the show but my brain can't be trusted right now. I'm thinking he was pretending to be DEA and was actually FDA, but please correct this if it's wrong.

About how old would you say he is?

Is it ever mentioned specifically where he's from? DC? New York?

Any other small tidbits you can come up with would be great too. laugh Thanks!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#169265 06/13/13 01:50 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dan Scardino was DEA, undercover as an FDA flunky for the Resurrection Drug. I would guess roughly about 30-33. I don't think he ever says where he's living, but he seems to travel a lot for his job. It sounded like he was in Metropolis only because of the bomber's ties to his dead partner (Jenna). Actually, it sounded a bit as if he was AWOL, or there unofficially. But when Metropolis branch heard he was in town and pulled him in to work for them on several cases.

He has affection for Hawaiian shirts, not that they do anything for him, but he sure looks stiff in a suit and tie. He likes spicy food and Lois's cooking didn't kill him despite him not being invulnerable. wink Which either means he has no taste or he's a pretty good liar (I'm guessing the former). He likes to move quickly in relationships because you never know if you'll (or she'll) die, so why take things slow (my thinking is this is a knee-jerk reaction to Jenna dying before they could cement their relationship). He doesn't take 'no' for an answer, despite Lois telling him that she's dating Clark, but that's half her fault for not laying down the law, and part Clark's fault for letting Scardino home in on his girlfriend while he was mourning (blaming himself) for Mayson's death. Scardino is a consummate joker, even taking it so far as to joke while undercover.

I wouldn't say he's a bad guy (i.e. Lex or that Irish guy), just goes after what he wants.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#169266 06/13/13 01:56 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wow! Snaps for Virginia! That was rapid-fire and really solid info. Thanks! notworthy notworthy

--Mark Twain
#169267 06/13/13 02:29 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Wow! Snaps for Virginia! That was rapid-fire and really solid info. Thanks! notworthy notworthy
Well, I did have him as a semi major character in Another Lois, and I do remember some vague details from way back then. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#169268 06/13/13 05:30 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Jim Pirri, who played Dan Scardino, was born in 1967, which makes him the same age as Lois and Clark. BTW, he plays Tori Vega's dad on Victorious for any Nickleodeon fans out there.

This *is* my happily ever after.
#169269 06/15/13 12:26 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by HappyGirl:
Jim Pirri, who played Dan Scardino, was born in 1967, which makes him the same age as Lois and Clark. BTW, he plays Tori Vega's dad on Victorious for any Nickleodeon fans out there.
Smart thinking on the age there. I was thinking he was maybe a year or so older. That helps. And yeah, we don't get Nickleodeon but when I was at my cousin's house they were watching that show and I was all like "HEY! I know him! That's Scardino!" Went right over their heads. :rolleyes:

--Mark Twain
#169270 06/23/13 12:13 PM
E
EL Offline
Blogger
Blogger
E
He also plays the foreign ambassador that Phoebe dates on Friends... Not that it's relevant to the original question.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard