#16879 10/29/04 08:15 AM
G
gerry Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
G
Wow, Erin.
This section was loaded with character and plot development.

The connections that you made, between Lois and Clark, between the east and west coast investigations, were terrific.

And then, meeting Bobby Bigmouth was a hoot. He would see something that no one else would. No wonder he's such a good snitch, although I do wonder if $20.00 is enough for two steak dinners. (Maybe steaks are cheaper in your neck of the woods wink )

The writing is great. It just flows so nicely.

Can't wait until Monday,

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois was much *softer* than usually in the early stages of their relationship, and at the same time so multi-dimensional and full of life that it's no wonder why Clark was drawn to her against warnings in his head. And did I got it right that she had nothing against it - as for Clark not talking about Superman - Lois herself didn't mention him, so I wonder, if she wanted more of his company.

I wonder if Lois will be furious upon seeing in the next morning's Daily Planet that Clark has had a new Superman story. And next time she will figure out that if there is an emergengenzy, she will meet Superman, I mean "a friend", there.

Gabriele
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm waiting for that interview with Luthor laugh

And of course Lois' reaction when she sees the new Superman rescue wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark, hopeless in love with Lois and divided between his heart and his head. [Linked Image] He needs a hug. [Linked Image]

Fortunately Lex isn't Lois's type! Clark on other hand is perfect to her. [Linked Image]

What a clever team! Now they know better each other and get along so well, if the "friend" talk to Lois and explain his motives to don't want to be exposed, maybe she don't be so "Mad Dog" and understand his fears. [Linked Image]

Oh, and the time is running... Lois can't back to San Francisco lonesome and leave Clark lonesome, too. It's too sad. [Linked Image] They need each other. love

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

[Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool That's sweet.

"Anyway, back to what you said earlier..." Lois began. "Why don't you like Lex Luthor? I'm curious."

Clark shrugged. "It's nothing I can put my finger on. There's just something about him that makes me wonder if he's not really all he appears to be."

He chanced a look at her and saw her cock an eyebrow. "Hmmm," she murmured thoughtfully. Then, "You think he's hiding something?"

"Could be. But history is full of dictators and rulers who were motivated by power, and I've been around this business long enough to know that men like that don't usually get where they are by playing nice."

Lois looked impressed. "Good point."
mad Don't want Lois to like Luthor.

"But we spent the whole morning talking about everything *but* this acquaintance of yours. I only have a day and a half left!"

Clark felt a mixture of relief and regret at her plea--relief that he'd managed to put her off after spending an entire morning with her, yet regret that in just a day and a half, he was going to have to force himself to let her go.
Time was running out. He should give her the interview.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is definitely an intriguing unraveling of a soon to be "relationship" between Clark & Lois.
Look forward to the next post.

G
gerry Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
G
I meant to add this in my original post.

I find it interesting that Clark is being judgemental about Lois breaking the rules to get a story, while he isn't as innocent as he claims to be. I'm sure that this Clark uses his superpowers once in a while to get information that isn't up front. While he might not break and enter, I'm sure that he'll use his vision gizmo to look into a safety deposit box or gaze through some important papers or get a close up to find a smudge of blood. Whatever!

I'm surprised that Clark didn't wince at that when Lois asked him if he never broke the rules. He does have an superunfair advantage.

gerry

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like that Clark told Lois his reservations about Luthor. That may save them alot of heartache in the end, although this Lois may not have been so star struck as our S1 Lois.

Time is running out for Lois, something big is about to happen!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW, this is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, what a part!
I love the way Lois and Clark fall in a habit of working together, I love the way you show us how they complement each other. And the talk about Luthor is soooo great! I just hope Lois keeps her eyes open and her intuition sharpened when she is going to meet Luthor. On the other hand, she'll be really pissed with Clark when she gets another hold of him. But I really hope that when she finally finds out about his secret, that she won't run off and print it. To me it seems, that she is getting to know and to like Clark, which should make her keep his secret...

Sira - anxious for Monday... smile1

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard