Next Thread
Print Thread
#168050 08/12/12 03:43 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
We know that Kryptonians are telepathic from the New Krypton arc. I was just trying to figure out how their telepathy works. Is it simply one to one communication or wide-band (as if you were talking to multiple people at once)? Any ideas? I couldn't exactly tell. I'm using it for a story of mine and it got me thinking.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#168051 08/12/12 04:00 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've always assumed that the Kryptonian in question could sort of choose - like talking on a phone - you can either talk to one person at a time or make a conference call.

It seemed to me, in watching, that Zara could just talk to Ching via telepathy or that she, Clark, and Ching could all sort of conference call their telepathy.

I could, of course, be totally wrong.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#168052 08/12/12 08:33 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
At one point in Battleground Earth (I think) Zara communicates with all the NKs at the same time. Jimmy takes a photo and disturbs the link. Then there is few times that Nor or Jen Mai communicates with Drull (big blond dude) or one of his other flunkies in which is appears it's just the two of them.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard