Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#167891 06/07/12 08:05 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Last attempt to get someone to beta my newest baby.

This is a mistaken identity/crossover of early 4th season Lois & Clark (just married), early 1st season Susan Mayer of DH (where she is still being raised by Julie and very prone to accidents), and third season Las Vegas (where Casey Manning has purchased the Monticeto). Together I have a 30 year old Lois & Clark meeting their mirror-image in a 40 year old Susan and a 40 year old Casey. You don't have to know plots to get the gist of this story. If your only reason for not doing this one is that you don't know one or the other of the shows, this is an original story that uses the best of the shows to its advantage.

I may just have to forget this story. I think its really cute. So if you ever thought of beta-ing, and would like to at least read it, please contact me.
Pat

#167892 06/07/12 08:28 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Pat, if you can't find a private beta, you could always use the dozens of betas right here on these mbs by posting the story and getting feedback as you go.

Just make it clear as you post each segment that any reporting of typos or issues with characters or plot would be very welcome - privately by PM or email or in the feedback threads.

Worth a try rather than giving up on a good story. smile

Good luck!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#167893 06/07/12 08:52 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Pat!
Oh dear. I do have my hands full right now and haven't seen the shows since they first aired. Both of which are not really conductive to things... How long is 'long'?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard