Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
I'm not sure how many of you will remember me, but I was fairly active a few years ago and wrote a couple stories. I left a couple unfinished stories (Lois and the Beast, a retelling of the fairy tale with Lois and Clark, and Exodus III: Repercussions, a sequel to two other fics I wrote.) I sort of drifted away from fanfiction for a while but recently I have revisited and been reading some fic again. First, I want to apologize to those who I left hanging by not completing my stories.

Second, I have completed work on Lois and the Beast and am looking for a few beta readers before I begin posting the story. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Adam! Welcome back! twins

So good to hear from you again - how's Raquel? - and to hear that you're writing, too.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, Adam, welcome back! How's the family doing? Glad to see you are interested again.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Raquel's doing fine. We're expecting again and she's having a tough time dealing with a toddler and being pregnant again though.

I actually have a few new ideas to work through, but I don't know if I'll get to work on them. We'll see. I hope to finish my other unfinished story first and maybe even one of the others I had notes for but didn't get much done with yet.

I also think I may try and wait until I finish writing before posting again, that way I won't leave people hanging so long.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, Adam! Glad to see you back! wave

I hope to read your stories soon. I'm very happy you're willing to write again.

Kisses to Raquel and Alisson and congratulations on the new baby!

Andreia smile

EDIT: You know, English isn't my first language, but I can read your story and give my humble opinion if you don't find more qualified beta readers. peep

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations! Ah, I remember those days. Yes, extreme tiredness! We'll wait patiently. Sorry I can't beta for you, but I'm up to my neck in stuff and we're leaving on vacay.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard