Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Thanatos Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 10:12 AM
I'm not sure how many of you will remember me, but I was fairly active a few years ago and wrote a couple stories. I left a couple unfinished stories (Lois and the Beast, a retelling of the fairy tale with Lois and Clark, and Exodus III: Repercussions, a sequel to two other fics I wrote.) I sort of drifted away from fanfiction for a while but recently I have revisited and been reading some fic again. First, I want to apologize to those who I left hanging by not completing my stories.

Second, I have completed work on Lois and the Beast and am looking for a few beta readers before I begin posting the story. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 01:22 PM
Adam! Welcome back! twins

So good to hear from you again - how's Raquel? - and to hear that you're writing, too.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 01:55 PM
Yes, Adam, welcome back! How's the family doing? Glad to see you are interested again.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Thanatos Re: Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 03:14 PM
Raquel's doing fine. We're expecting again and she's having a tough time dealing with a toddler and being pregnant again though.

I actually have a few new ideas to work through, but I don't know if I'll get to work on them. We'll see. I hope to finish my other unfinished story first and maybe even one of the others I had notes for but didn't get much done with yet.

I also think I may try and wait until I finish writing before posting again, that way I won't leave people hanging so long.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 04:13 PM
Hi, Adam! Glad to see you back! wave

I hope to read your stories soon. I'm very happy you're willing to write again.

Kisses to Raquel and Alisson and congratulations on the new baby!

Andreia smile

EDIT: You know, English isn't my first language, but I can read your story and give my humble opinion if you don't find more qualified beta readers. peep
Posted By: Artemis Re: Apology and Looking for Beta Readers - 05/13/12 05:23 PM
Congratulations! Ah, I remember those days. Yes, extreme tiredness! We'll wait patiently. Sorry I can't beta for you, but I'm up to my neck in stuff and we're leaving on vacay.
cool
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards