Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Muffin Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I've tried several posts to get someone to help with my story, but to no avail. Is there anyone out there willing to be a sounding board or co-author a story? Go to my previous posts to get the premise of the story please. Thanks.

Columnist
Columnist
As far as I know, most of the more active members usually have a bunch of projects that they're working on, so it might be hard to pull someone away to co-author, but if you work on it, you might be able to get someone to beta read it for you, and give you tips/suggestions.

I suggest going that route rather than keep posting new threads. You could also give your original thread a bump post every once in a while if it starts to get buried. Just in case someone comes along that might be interested. smile

Good luck!

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Try posting your request in "Fanfic Related." I'm just too busy right now.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One way to get a beta reader, if you're having trouble snaring one, is to offer to beta read yourself for another author. There's often quite a bit of give and take to beta reading and many authors will be more than happy to beta read for you if you're helping them out on their own story.

I'm fairly out of the beta reading loop these days, but I do recall that that's how some of the best and most productive author/beta pairings happened back when I was writing.

Worth a try!

Go to my previous posts to get the premise of the story please.
I couldn't find any recent posts in this forum with your name on them asking for a beta, so it might be an idea to include a link to the previous posts in this thread so that they're quick and easy to find, rather than an interested party having to try and track them down.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard