Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Originally posted by Ealperin:I would think that they both would have cars.
Originally posted by John Lambert:

I guess that works. However in canon only Lois has a car, and I don't think even she does in Season 1, although the DP has cars they borrow on occasion, and then Lois borrows a car from Luthor.
I just noticed this! Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by Ealperin:

Tempus? I, actually, haven't gotten up to that part, in the story! If you all want to read what i have, so fat, it's still the last, & updated, version, up here. Check out the previous long post. It's a few posts above, here. Interesting thought, though! I may plan that! wink
Originally posted by John Lambert:

Since the info on Ms. Kent's identity is provided by Tempus' journal, I figured her identity would come up in the episode. Although not neccesarily much more than the name, so it probably would work to be just vague about Tempus.
Very true. wink

E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
[QB] You know, you might consider some other things. Like nail lentgh - Claire could wear her nails very long without having to worry about hangnails. :p
I haven't thought of that. I always thought that she'd laser vision them short & managable, but, that's also a possibility. ^___-

Personally, I don't think Claire has any use for a car - flying is much quicker than big city rush hour traffic any day of the week, anyway. And if she has to be seen using a car, there's always a cab.
Very true!

Oh, and I can so see Superwoman threaten her reporter colleagues with "no interviews, no quotes, nothing" if they dare to call her Supergirl. laugh (Maybe half the reporters call her Supergirl at first, but have to reconsider? Or maybe Louis comes up with Supergirl, only to be told not to use it?)
^BRILLIANT.^

Can I use that, with your permission, of course? :3

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading this story.
Thanks!

I can't wait to get more of this done! wink

E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Well, there is potential for a lot of fun. laugh
Oh, TONS. wink

Kerth
Kerth
Actually, the "no interviews, no nothing" stuff happens in another fic where Lois gets superpowers. She wants to be called Psychic, and some newspapers instead call her Psychic Girl. (At least I think that's the name it was.)

Re Cat Grant: Just keep her - and add the comics canon figure of Steve Lombard to your story, and you have a male counterpart to Cat. Which leaves you to play with Cat and Claire. Catfight, anyone? goofy

There's also no need to switch Lex' gender, for a male Lex can still be very interested in Claire while playing his battle games with Superwoman. Of course, Claire would know him for who he was, but it might still be interesting to see her rebuff him time and again, and him bugging her apartment and "accidentally" running into her wherever she goes.

Louis has just been flown into the DP from his hair-brained attempt
Please make that a hare-brained attempt, not a hair-brained one. blush I'd suggest you request a beta reader to help you with your grammar and whatever else turns up.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Actually, the "no interviews, no nothing" stuff happens in another fic where Lois gets superpowers. She wants to be called Psychic, and some newspapers instead call her Psychic Girl. (At least I think that's the name it was.)

Re Cat Grant: Just keep her - and add the comics canon figure of Steve Lombard to your story, and you have a male counterpart to Cat. Which leaves you to play with Cat and Claire. Catfight, anyone? goofy

There's also no need to switch Lex' gender, for a male Lex can still be very interested in Claire while playing his battle games with Superwoman. Of course, Claire would know him for who he was, but it might still be interesting to see her rebuff him time and again, and him bugging her apartment and "accidentally" running into her wherever she goes.

Louis has just been flown into the DP from his hair-brained attempt
Please make that a hare-brained attempt, not a hair-brained one. blush I'd suggest you request a beta reader to help you with your grammar and whatever else turns up.
Thanks, I'll try this out. ;)I can't believe I didn't correct that part! : EDIT: It's fixed! : 3

E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Hello, all!!

Just popping in.

I've got the episodes downloaded to get my story up & running, again. Plus, all 4 seasons of the show on DVD. wink

I'll try to add more additions to this beauty over the next couple of weeks or so. wink

Take care, folks! smile

E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Hey there, FOLCers!

Sorry I haven't been up here as often as I wished, over the semester! frown

My college workload's winding down, though, & I hope to be able to add more lines to this fic & the one following it. blush laugh

Have a great night, FOLC's! wink

P.s.
My birthday's coming up, on May 9th!
Just letting you all know. goofy thumbsup

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard