Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#167469 03/20/12 08:06 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Am I totally clueless (possible, don't answer that laugh ) or are the S5 FanFic stories NOT available on Epub yet? If yes, can someone point me in the right direction? Is there a chronological list somewhere so I be sure to read them in order?

I'm totally addicted to my Nook and I'm down to Nan's last "Home" story (WRITE MORE NOW, Nan! notworthy ), which I wholeheartedly recommend to EVERYONE! Okay, that was totally an aside, sorry. I want to read other people's versions of S5 (now that my version has been sent off to GE).

If the S5 FanFic stories aren't available yet on Epub, are there other stories that have been written independently about S5 that are available and that you would recommend?

Thanks!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#167470 03/20/12 08:36 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As far as I'm aware, Season 5 and 6 and The Unaired Fifth Season are not yet converted.

Here's the list of episodes:
Season 5: http://www.lcfanfic.com/thm-s5.htm
Season 6: http://www.lcfanfic.com/thm-s6.htm
TUFS: http://www.lcfanfic.com/thm-tufs.htm

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#167471 03/20/12 09:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aw, shucks. Thanks, Michael, for the links. I guess when I finish my current recommended reading list -- I'll have to figure out how to translate those things from txt to epub and see if I can do something about that. help You know, in my free time, whenever I'm procrastinating on working on my latest story, that is. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#167472 03/21/12 03:57 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
That is disappointing we can't load those on our Nooks. But they look fun to check out smile

Joan

#167473 03/27/12 02:22 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Virginia, I do not think you are clueless -- I think you are prescient. smile

I think you must have taken one of those accidental trips to the future -- in this case seven days ahead -- when the stories of Season 5, Season 6 and The Unaired Fifth Season were made available on the wiki . Happens to me all the time. I look around for something I've seen before, and it's not there. Sort of like deja vu. wink

Anyway, it appears the epub/Kindle fairies have dropped in on the wiki to deliver the S5, S6 and TUFS stories for your Kindling, Nooking and other e-reading pleasure.

Lauren

#167474 03/27/12 05:14 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lauren, smile1 hyper Yippie! Just in time too. I just finished Erin Klinger's "The Long Road Home" (definitely recommend it!) and haven't yet chosen my next story. I know what it will be now. S5, Epi-1.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! And Thanks to everyone over on WIKI translated these over to epub!

dance

/Pst. for all of those you who have asked, I haven't read anything on my Nook that didn't include L&C. Sorry (okay, actually, I'm not), with all the terrific stories in the Archives to download, why should I BUY a book? Or go through the hassle of trying to borrow one? Archives, you rock! sloppy

VirginiaR.
---
#167475 03/27/12 08:32 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow. That is so cool! clap clap clap clap

LabRat (who needs to start getting these onto her Kindle for future reference....)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#167476 03/27/12 08:50 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Lauren, smile1 hyper Yippie! Just in time too. I just finished Erin Klinger's "The Long Road Home" (definitely recommend it!) and haven't yet chosen my next story. I know what it will be now. S5, Epi-1.
Also very highly recommended is the Nantology. Starting with the Home Series.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#167477 03/27/12 02:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
VirginiaR

Recommend story by Janet Owens - The Girl Next Door.

In a word...amazing.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#167478 04/02/12 05:34 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm really enjoying these Episodes. Just finished S5,E5 (In Vitro Veritas) and it's running neck and neck with S5,E4 (Faster than A Speeding Bullet) for my favorite so far. The A-Plots intermingled with the B-Plots are terrific! I started in on E6 (From the Ashes) and noticed after the first scene, everything is in italics. Is this a typo, or is it supposed to be that way?

VirginiaR.
---
#167479 04/02/12 09:45 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I'll have to figure out how to translate those things from txt to epub and see if I can do something about that.
I've been making some ePubs, not L&C related, using the Atlantis word processor .

It can save as ePub.

Framework4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard