Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166859 12/28/11 03:42 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A fic I read awhile ago. Lois and Clark are married and have three children. The story takes place on the day of their eldest son's high school or college graduation.

The son speaks very highly of his parent's careers as reporter and Dr. Klein was mentioned in the young man's speech as having found a cure for cancer.

The story was short and sweet, but for the life of me I cannot remember the title or author's name. huh Any help would be much appreciated!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#166860 12/29/11 12:00 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think it's The House that Love Built by Allison Forbes.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#166861 12/30/11 01:23 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you! As soon as I read the first line I knew that was it!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard