#16675 10/20/04 05:56 AM
S
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
S
Just caught up with your story: this is great! clap clap
So, Lois has not yet met Clark Kent, reporter, but "only" Superman, superhero; I'm wondering if the very first time she sees Clark at his desk, she'll shout: "Superman, what are you doing in the Daily Planet newsroom?! And may I have an interview?"
OK, not likely, but there is a possibility! laugh
I look forward to know what's going to happen when she descovers The Secret: this Lois seems very driven, I fear it's not going to be pretty for our poor Clark!

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice! Nice! Nice! This story is excellent! notworthy

Lois knows to defend herself pretty well! [Linked Image] I guess she doesn't need Superman. laugh She needs Clark in her life the most, to finish her solitude. And Clark needs a partner, urgent! [Linked Image] I'm looking foward for MORE!

Ok! Now... what it come next? confused

What? Only Friday? thud Really? [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Erin, you slay me...

She shook her head in disbelief. That, clearly, was the problem. She *hadn't* been thinking. If she had been thinking, all she would have had to do was place a loud and frightened, "Help! I'm being mugged!" and the very man she was after could have been standing right there in front of her.

She had blown it. Blown it big time.

Lois turned back to her would-be assailant, who was still out cold. Maybe she could wake him up, ask him to try again? She could promise not to beat him up this time if he would let her yell instead.
goofy

Keep it coming!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL this is great! Anticipation is going to kill me until you post again. They keep missing each other. I am looking forward to more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Wonder how is Lois to react when she meets Clark wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Erin,
I’m sorry I haven’t posted before but I’m really enjoying your story.

I’m a sucker for the “destined to be together in any universe” genre. wink

Since Wendy already commented on my favorite bit here’s my second favorite
Lois rolled her eyes as she turned away. Throw herself off a building? Talk about desperate. Some women were obviously more desperate for love these days than she thought.
I just love this Lois! laugh

I did notice one little thing:
Behind him, fire fighters dashed around behind him, barking out orders and unrolling hoses so they could tackle the bright red and orange flames starting to show through the windows.
I believe one of those ‘behind him’ is redundant. wink

Looking forward to Friday,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh wow! I like this Lois, a lot! Especially that she doesn't fall head over heels for Superman.

And poor Clark! At least he got some warning about her intentions. It will be fun to see how Lois manages to get a hold of his super ego. Or will she meet Clark first?

I can't wait for it to be Friday! smile1

Sira - thumbsup

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
How wonderful to pop in here and see such wonderful, helpful comments on this installment. Thank you!! blush

I've loved reading what it is you've liked about the part, and had to giggle that you seemed to like the mugging what-was-I-thinking scene. laugh I can't take all the credit for it, though--so much of that was CC's idea. She's brilliant, ain't she? clap

I'm also very touched to hear that so many of you are looking forward to the next part. You keep me writing, guys; you really do! Thank you for that! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. smile

Off to proofread the next part...though I can guarantee I'll overlook *something*. I tend to do that. :rolleyes: I hope you'll point it out if I do so I can correct it. smile

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

Sorry I'm so late posting. This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark's reaction to first sight of Lois - <happy sigh> Wonderful! And then he finds out who she is and why she's there - poor boy. Nice turnaround from elation to utter terror, Erin. goofy

Great detail on the fire scene - very tense! clap clap

It was definitely cheap therapy to take out her day's frustration on some petty criminal by knocking him senseless.
rotflol rotflol

Lois in a completely illogical snit - absolutely adorable and totally hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Brava!!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard