Next Thread
Print Thread
#166700 11/03/11 01:58 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Is anyone else participating in NanoWriMo this year? I'm working on a fanfic through Nano this year and wanted to see if there were anyone else on here doing the same. If you want a Writing Buddy from here my Nano name is "AtheneBelle".

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#166701 11/03/11 10:34 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/points to Carol's annual Nano thread a bit further down the list blush

Now, if I only had the time... dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#166702 11/03/11 11:33 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
/waves/ I'm carolm over there. And I'm already behind laugh . Ah well. Only by a couple hundred words and I'll make up for it!

#166703 11/04/11 04:35 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Buddied you Carolm. And whoah, you're in MO too (although on the other side of the state from the looks of it... I'm SE Missouri.)

So far it looks like I'm keeping up with the word count but we'll see for how long. I can just feel my draft pausing as it wants me to jump timeframes when I'm not ready for it.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#166704 11/04/11 07:07 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Yep. I'm SW. I wrote all of 16 words yesterday. I'm about a day and a half behind but I'll catch up. I'm *this close* to being done with all my schoolwork for the semester [except grading] and then it should pick up. Plus we've got doc appts and such through next week then life should slow down too smile .

I'll go find you!

Carol

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard